Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Carlos M

Thread: State of the game...garbage!!!!!

State of the game...garbage!!!!!

Well, the state of the game at this moment is just....GARBAGE!!!
    Since the big update from the old version to this one, the game are going down and down and DOWN, ok i know this is only my opinion, but hey...HOW FUNNY IT CAN BE passing game after game after game, season after season with..my team passing the ball for the oponent again and again and again, HOW FUNNY IT CAN BE you putting effort to build one good team, then you play against realy weak teams, and i mean 2/3 stars against my 5/6/7 stars, you are there suporting your team, full stadium, one bunch of friends suporting, no one in the other side and you...LOSE? and this is usual every season a few times, statistic talking my teams have better results if i dont came in the game, HOW FUNNY IT CAN BE you have the feeling you are doing..nothing, dont matter the formation you use, strategie, good players with special abilities, nothing, the game already decided the result based in what i dont know, HOW FUNNY IT CAN BE the only moment where you can control something is when you are using..tokens, realy in this moment this game for TE is only based in INCOME, all the rest as being retired from the game patch after patch, i won leagues whithout knowing why, i lose leagues whithout knowing why, i play this game since january of 2013, and im realy disgusted with the way TE are developing the game ONLY around how they can have INCOME, and hey i know they need to have income but retiring all the control from the team/formation/tactic/suport=results from the players is just stupid. i realy miss the old version of this game before the greedy/stupidity atacked the developers of this game.

PS:lots more could be said how wrong this game are going but..to long, is all the game at this point.
    Last edited by Carlos M; 06-18-2017 at 08:56 PM.

if not lets see...2 place in the league, 1 point away from the front, playing against the 12 place, in one game i was presented like...favourite, against one team which in the last games 8 games had one draw and 7 defeats and what happens AGAIN? not the first, second, third time this season, more....pure garbage one game who says to the players dont put effort, dont came online becuz that means nothing for Nordeus....GARBAGE!!!!!!
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-te1.jpgState of the game...garbage!!!!!-te2.jpgState of the game...garbage!!!!!-te3.jpg

State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a1.jpg
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a2.jpg
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a3.jpg
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a4.jpg
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a5.jpg
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a6.jpg
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a7.jpg
    State of the game...garbage!!!!!-a8.jpg
    Now if we think when the second picture in this group happened i was in first place in league, 8 points advantage, best atack by far, best defense by far, best stryker by far etc etc, and then...the magic trick happens again as in other seasons before, dominate the game but hey you not going win, if we think i dont changed nothing neither my oponents so...what changed??? the last 2 are part of this great line of results who puts me out of the fighting to win league unless one miracle happens( reverse magic trick), but hey the last 2 i consider fair loss and draw, the others....oh well 1 or 2 orrr 3 can happens but all of this line? Pattern????
    And this are happening season after season after season...sucession of great results with sucession of bad results, is one pattern hapening again and again, is so usual if you are in the top of your league getting losses with the 11/12/13/14, 100% defeat in the last 4/5 times the game presented me as..FAVOURITE, dont mather even if is teams from players who already abondened the teams at some seasons ago, defeat almost always with a few draws in the middle but wins..HELL NO!, sooo now i ask Nordeus? why you think im going put money in your game???? when is so clear im only here in your concepcion of game to buy tokens not to play one game.
    Last edited by Carlos M; 06-20-2017 at 12:15 PM.

é por isto que eu deixei de assistir os meus jogos.......sempre que estou on os gajos fodem-me, por isso deixei de assitir e meti a 4x4x2 com ment normal e tudo misto e a coisa funciona........assim não perco...........enquanto o game engine não for mudado não vale apena assistir aos jogos........just saying

Rookie
    look at your friends leagues there all the same, very close top 3/4 then 1 runaway leader and the bottom teams seem to win at the end of the season, all premeditated , ive packed in twice, but still come back, no token spend no chance