Thread: Shot efficiency and fouls:books ratio

Shot efficiency and fouls:books ratio

Today I lost 5-2 to a better-rated team (15% more than me) despite outplaying him in every aspect of the game.

I hold my team in high regard but if you saw how stupidly fixed this game was you'd want to stop playing this game all together.

He had 6 shots on target and scored 4 of his goals in literally quick succession. So basically an 83% shot efficiency.
    I had more chances, only one less shot on target and only had 40%. I couldn't do anything about it. I even countered his formation.

But that's not even the part that annoys me the most.
    He committed 25 tackles and 8 of them were fouls and he got NO yellow cards.
    I committed 13 tackles and 9 of the them were fouls and I got a yellow card which led to a free kick which led to a goal.
    I would be alright with this had throughout the entire game my tackles weren't on easy and had for the majority pressing wasn't on low.
    So am I suppose to assume my players are insubordinate and went balls to the walls or is this game just psuedo tactics?

Starting to really feel the brunt of when this game wants you to lose it's going to make you lose. Not because you deserve to lose, but just because the game doesn't want you to win.
    Last edited by Van Banana; 06-19-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Rookie
    Yeah if they have a much better keeper and defense the game usually favours them

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Regardless if you had more possession, shots, everything. Happens to me regularly in champ league against a guy 10% more than me. Sometimes I do beat him.... But more often than not his players are just so much better. And my team is at 120% too...... The game does this to tempt you to buy tokens and greens as the only way to overcome this power struggle is with money

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm not mad that I lost, I'm mad that the game doesn't even care about logic. My team played like they never seen a ball before.

That plus it was like all the forces of nature were against them winning.
    Last edited by Van Banana; 06-19-2017 at 11:20 PM.

@Van Banana did you change your formation, tactic and do sub? Did you observe your player and oppo rating.

Was he attending?
    I posted a picture in a thread somewhere where the opponent had 25 tackles 1 foul and my players had around 8 and 6 fouls. I was way better than him and of course it was an inactive team

The only subs and tactical changes I made were in the last 10 minutes.
    I put in an attacker and an attacking midfielder and I changed pressing from low to high. I didn't change formation. He averaged around a 7.5 rating with his attackers being the highest rated while I averaged around a 6.5 with my gk and defenders getting well below 6 ratings.

And no he wasn't spectating.

All I'm asking for is a little consistency, my players never play this bad and suddenly even when they're outplaying the other team in b.p and shots, somehow I'm still getting screwed over by fouls and yellow cards despite having tactics that are there to prevent my players getting booked.
    Last edited by Van Banana; 06-20-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Banana View Post
    The only subs and tactical changes I made were in the last 10 minutes.
    I put in an attacker and an attacking midfielder and I changed pressing from low to high. I didn't change formation. He averaged around a 7.5 rating with his attackers being the highest rated while I averaged around a 6.5 with my gk and defenders getting well below 6 ratings.

And no he wasn't spectating.

All I'm asking for is a little consistency, my players never play this bad and suddenly even when they're outplaying the other team in b.p and shots, somehow I'm still getting screwed over by fouls and yellow cards despite having tactics that are there to prevent my players getting booked.
    Like I suspected. It has to do with something a lot of us suspect that unattended teams are artificially stronger plus the stronger overall quality he has. The last months of TE have been inconsistent for a majority of us.