Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By a.gavrilin
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: Results of the finals are troll and predetermined

Results of the finals are troll and predetermined

I just wonder if there is anyone who was able to win the treble more than 3 times in a row? In my 37 season I was able to win 9 trebles. 3 x 3 and after each 3 victories it looks like the games does everything possible not to make you win the treble for the next 2-3 seasons.

My today's experience in the cup final made me really angry making me create this post.

My last 3d treble was 2 seasons ago. The last season I lost the cup to the opponent 25 % lower than me. In the first 30 minutes I scored 3 goals, than received the direct red card and in the next 20 minutes the opponent, who was not present, scored 5!!!! goals. I lost as the game ended 4-5 so I was stolen the treble by the game itself as I easily won the champions league and the league, but lost the cup final. The game sad it was just our unlucky day. Ok, when it happens once you can overcome it.

Today's cup final with exactly the same quality opponent. After the first half of the absolutely equal game the score is 1-1 and the game is very interesting. But all of a sudden on the 46th min my main DC Nazari gets direct red card for.... bad behaviour, in addition with free kick from which I receive the second goal. The game is ruined as trying to switch to hard attack I receive 2 more goals and the game ends in 1-4. My main DC who in the previous 42 games of the season hasn't received even 1 yellow card now gets direct red and with such a stupid explanation. I wouldn't pay any attention if it was some season league game. But 2 cup finals in a row with direct red cards - are you joking. I don't think this is a coincidence. It looks like the game does anything possible so that I couldn't win my next treble. I don't now discuss the troll results in FA matches which are a lot, but this is the problem with the main events of the game. You simply feel that it doesn't matter how hard you try to find the right system as each result is predetermined and you will win your treble when the game decides so.

So I really want to know if it is possible to win more than 3 trebles in a row or if I'm the only one lucky person.

By the way, below are some pictures of today's game and the stats of my dc who was kicked off the field today. And as usual some fantastic comments from ass manager. At least it was not the bad day as usual. As I'm starting to think that I have a team full of girls that once in a month have the so called "bad days" - you know what I mean )

Results of the finals are troll and predetermined-3.jpg
    Results of the finals are troll and predetermined-2-1-.jpg
    Results of the finals are troll and predetermined-1.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

I have 7 consecutive trebles,but before this,I had something like you,2×3 consecutive treble,looks like 3 is bad luck number 😁

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

i notice that too when you got a red card in final you already sense the outcome. Nothing you can do.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i notice that too when you got a red card in final you already sense the outcome. Nothing you can do.

What I don't understand is why does a direct red card (not two yellows) always result in a 2 match band.

Haha, this is not the end of the story))) Today I had the second semifinal in the champions league with the opponent 1 level and 20% higher than me.

And on the 11th minute, guess what,.... I get once again direct red card together with the penalty and once again it is for bad behaviour. So on the 11th minute I'm already losing 2-0. For some unknown reason after the replacement of my only ST to DC my players did manage to score 5!!! goals and that is without a single forward))) I was lucky to win 2-5 and pass to the final. I just want to see what will happen in the final with my players. Will I receive 2 red cards or will it be the red card on the 1st minute? Just make your suggestions.

Update will follow.

By the way, the opponent for the final is also 1 lvl and 20% higher than me

@a.gavrilin is the red card on same player?

Rookie
    If this won't convince you that some matches are arranged, you might have some kind of disorder...

Look at this. This is the Cup final. the guy on the left is the one who beat me in semi-final, 114% quality vs 77% only-subs oppo. the opponent played all tournament with his best team, somewhere around 116-118% quality. But in the final, he played only with his juniors and substitutions and didn't attend the match. The result?

Results of the finals are troll and predetermined-img_20170622_195913%5B1%5D.jpgResults of the finals are troll and predetermined-screenshot_20170622-202203%5B1%5D.jpgResults of the finals are troll and predetermined-screenshot_20170622-202228%5B1%5D.jpg

Come on, Nordeus, f*ck off with this crap, you managed to ruin this game. why and how are those matches even possible? and why should i struggle to reach finals when **** like this happens???

and same bull**** happened to me today with a 18% weaker team. red card and penalty against me, opponent wins 1-0. it's like a pattern that comes over and over again after 5-6 matches. i'm sick of this ****. f*ck off, Nordeus, i'll quit this sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    @a.gavrilin is the red card on same player?

How do you know this))) Just exactly the same player. The one that didn't have even 1 yellow in 42 matches receives two direct red cards in a row. Do you know smth about this bug I should also know?

Quote Originally Posted by funqer View Post
    If this won't convince you that some matches are arranged, you might have some kind of disorder...

Look at this. This is the Cup final. the guy on the left is the one who beat me in semi-final, 114% quality vs 77% only-subs oppo. the opponent played all tournament with his best team, somewhere around 116-118% quality. But in the final, he played only with his juniors and substitutions and didn't attend the match. The result?

Come on, Nordeus, f*ck off with this crap, you managed to ruin this game. why and how are those matches even possible? and why should i struggle to reach finals when **** like this happens???

and same bull**** happened to me today with a 18% weaker team. red card and penalty against me, opponent wins 1-0. it's like a pattern that comes over and over again after 5-6 matches. i'm sick of this ****. f*ck off, Nordeus, i'll quit this sh*t.
    I understand you perfectly well, just the same feeling each time this **** happens. And unfortunately it happens quite often

As promised - just a small update regarding the results. The champions league final against an opponent 20% higher than me was an easy walk - 3:1. So as the result I have only the champions league and the league but no cup.

Now the funniest thing - the same player that received a red card in the cup final with no yellow cards in previous games has received 3 (!!!) more direct red cards in the next 5 games. So totally we have 4 direct red cards in 6 games by the same player. And all for bad behaviour. So I just wonder what's wrong with the engine. And please, don't try to tell me that he may have morale loss due to some family problems or smth like that)))