Thread: Condition gain time change

Famous

Condition gain time change

Just logged in with 25 minutes until kick off to find my squad still needing 11 rests to be fully fit for the game. WTF! 15:20 should have seen them gain 6%. Look in training, physio and the countdown clock still shows 20 minutes until next 6% gain.
    Why in the middle of a season or more to the point in the middle of a day have my condition gain times been changed?
    This is not the first time this has happened to me.
    Anyone else seen this?
    I'll have all my players fit for the match so I haven't been screwed this time. But next time?

It shifts on randomly - usually associated with the coincidence of the 6% boost clock running down and the team being in a match at the time...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Talisman. No this wasn't like that. When I have a match that coincides with a condition boost the condition is added afterwards. Ok, sometimes I have to log out and then back in again before the true condition of my players is displayed.
    This was a half hour move.
    I'd expect this on the opening day of the season and accept it, no problem. But in the middle of the day?
    At 07:00 when I finished my training and preperation my condition gains times were as they had been all season. But at some point during the day they were delayed by half an hour. They are the same now. As in that they haven't reverted back and the half hour change is still there.
    It hasn't caused me any problems today, but, what could have happened? Well, I could have gone into a match with less than 99% condition.

Time has been changed, I see that too but don't know how n why???

Like it was 9:40 pm, 12:40 am, 3:40 am, 6:40 am so on; now it's 10:15 pm, 1:15 am, 4:15 am so on for me.

Most of the time my league match start between 10 am to 10:15, so I have to not count that regaining time, that's mean I'm losing 6%
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-21-2017 at 11:07 PM.