Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Invincible - a bulletproof of troll results team

Rookie
    I went unbeaten a couple of seasons back, nothing amazing in terms of my team, ended the season just about 6* average. Got 25 wins and a draw with a couple of slightly better teams in there as well in the L49 league. Also won the CL and lost in the Cup final, so 1 loss all season across all competitions.

Also on a similar topic, in my 51 seasons I've never finished out of the top 3 in the league despite never spending a penny on the game. I get the odd weird result but nothing that seems to match the troll results that others seem to get...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Lucky? Yes - Troll-proof? Could be...

Desert Rats FC.
    - Season 13: undefeated
    - Season 14: 4 defeats in CL (+1 Level), one in League. One CL defeat to -23%Q team at home, League defeat to -20%Q team.
    - Season 15: only defeat in CL QF, to +1 Level, +11%Q team.
    - Season 16: only defeat in CL Group stage, to +1 Level, -3%Q team.
    - Season 17: 8 defeats in 42 matches.
    - Season 18 (current): 3 defeats, all in CL.

Home Guard FC.
    - Season 01: only defeat in Cup Final.
    - Season 02: 2 defeats in CL, 2 defeats in Cup. Draw and defeat in CL SF to -20%Q team.
    - Season 03: 7 defeats, one in Cup to -17%Q team, one League defeat to -23%Q team.
    - Season 04 (current): 6 defeats, one in Cup at home to -12%Q team, one in CL at home to -12%Q team.

So, it appears both sides haven't been Trolled, but have been susceptible to the 'nothing you do works' match against -10%Q to -20%Q teams.
    Your first team is only in season 18, or you tanked or had another first team? What level is your first team?
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Invincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-screenshot_2017-06-23-21-41-48.jpgInvincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-screenshot_2017-06-23-21-43-00.jpgInvincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-screenshot_2017-06-23-21-43-19.jpgInvincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-screenshot_2017-06-23-21-46-07.jpg

I found out most of my friends had terrible seasons too lol. I collected only those who had the better results. I know the PSG guy is a paying player and invests a lot. The "brushed out" guy was tanking the previous season but his closest rival was of a similar rating too.
    One lucky bastard was first despite 5 loses, that kind of league never, never happens to me.

This season also ****ed up for me, losing in the weekend when not so active because a real life, and a cup and cl and fa matches screwed me against 50% weaker teams in my competition. So only watching the free movies is the new thing to do next season if I got motivated enough to login everyday.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sorry but here we 're looking for unbeaten seasons, superb teams, amazing scores (not only from your teams).
    A friend of mine Zaf - 3 pics I saved (the last one is from the current season LV22)

Invincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-zaf-lv20.jpg

Invincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-zaf-league-21.jpg

Invincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-zaf-league-22.jpg

3 League seasons, 78 victories 554-1 Goal Dif.
    (and 3 trebles )

Troll ? What is that ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This is his team (as I can see him through asso group)

Invincible - a bulletproof of troll results team-zaf-league-22-team-d26-1.jpg

Tonight, late, is gonna be very different
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I hv 1 draw in +1 Cl group on purpose after qualify i played my second team player.
    In +1 Cup i lost 1 but comback second leg to beat him.
    I m a 8* team with the same player for 3 season.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I was undefeated in league this year (1 draw) but it's not worth posting as my league was so easy I played reserves a little over half the time (only one of my first team played enough games to qualify for top rated and won by 0.6, my reserves took top scorer and top assists).

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That is acceptable.
    How many draws ?
    6 - 3 in Cup (easy 2nd Legs after good wins in 1st Leg), 2 in League (to teams of about 5%Q difference) and one in CL (against a -26%Q team).
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Your first team is only in season 18, or you tanked or had another first team? What level is your first team?
    My current Senior team (Desert Rats) was a throwaway team I used for testing for about 2 seasons (promoting each season) then left them (in Level 3) while I concentrated on my other two teams (Palace Casuals - 38 seasons, reaching Level 34 - and Palace Terriers - 16 seasons, reaching Level 16). I left the game last August, and came back on Christmas Eve last year, resurrecting Desert Rats half-way through their 12th season - getting a completely new playing squad, token and packs balance as if it were a brand new team at Level 1. In the mean time, they had been promoted twice as an abandoned team to Level 5. They have promoted as Champions each season since then so are in their 18th season, and are at Level 11 (until tomorrow ).

The grey area in the table in my sig block is the 'abandoned' time.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-24-2017 at 06:56 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast