Thread: Bad day, Unlucky... What does the opponent's assistant manager says?

Bad day, Unlucky... What does the opponent's assistant manager say?

'Unexpected loss! This was not our day'
    'It wasn't our day'
    'We were unlucky'

bla bla bla

But what does the assistant manager on the other side say? Does it say that the we won because the other team had a bay day or was unlucky?

Or probably it says something like our hard work in training....? So, one team lost because of luck, while the team that won was because of his hard work in training?

What does it say in the case of abandoned teams or teams with no training then?

I did notice something like 'it was our day' in one report in the past, but that is no confirmation that the opponent had a bad day. Of all those matches in so many seasons that my team has played, I got that sort of comment probably once, which is far from the amount of unlucky or bad days many teams have got.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

It's no surprise that he is a joke
    A silly observation I made is this:
    In matches you dominate you will get 4 positive opinions. In some close matches you win (1-0 ,2-1,3-2 etc) there will be 2 positive and 2 negative but that's not always the case since I've had 4 positive opinions even in close victories. I wonder If that has something to do with the predetermination factor or just the fact that he just sucks.

Plus how many times does he mention a player who gives an assist and not the guy ho scored a hat-trick

Dreamer
    We all know the assistant manager's comments are pretty much meaningless, especially during the game.

I was once ahead by 7 goals on aggregate and he told me i needed to attack more while there was still time.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    But what does the assistant manager on the other side say? Does it say that the we won because the other team had a bay day or was unlucky?
    when I won 3-4 times opponents with higher q team in asso games, a comment was
    "Even our fans didn't believe we could win this game"
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i got stuffed 6-0 in a title decider last season
    opponent was stronger (maybe 10%) but id beaten them 1-0 with similar quality deficit earlier in season.

his report
    "they are much stronger than us"

i know that thats why i set up a diff formation set defensively etc etc!!!

we lose 6-0 our joint heaviest defeat ever and he tells me they are stronger

he is an idiot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk