Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By tomy31
  • 1 Post By Zoran Iovanovici
  • 2 Post By achiie

Thread: To Nordeus. Some things must change

Dreamer

To Nordeus. Some things must change

Nordeus,
    i play Top eleven since 5 years, i spend my time on this game every day (hours and hours by day!!)
    I am level 52, on my server it's the better level...
    So, there is a big problem for players like me in high levels.
    I explain :
    Every season, i play against the same team!! More than 1 year, every league is the same! And problems, in my league there are 2 teams who spend 1000 euros every season so it's impossible to win league!
    For the 1st time since i play to this game, i "tanked" last season... and i do it for nothing because the 1st , second etc have no promotion this season and all the team stay level 52, the 1st like the 14th!!
    I don't have pleasure to play this top eleven! i want to play if i can win league! no interesting to play every season against the same team who spend 1000 euros every season!
    So, in assocations we play against teams others servers. transferts are now with teams others servers!
    So, please answer me, the league will change or not never ??? Possible to play against differents teams on others servers in league ?? Nordeus work on it or no ??? A futur evolution of the game ??
    A lot of very good players on my league are bored by the situation... no interesting to play every season and to know impossible to win!
    So change servers, play 1 time or 2 against big teams ok, but not all the season!!
    So i wait for you nordeus.
    Thanks you

The same for me, I'm level 45, relegated 2 times and stil play in the Cup and Champions League with the same teams (2-3 levels above me). Out from the Cup in first round, played vs team +151%. In the CL have a team in the group 3 level above me, +153%. In case I qualify from the group stage will face teams with +150%, +165%, + 179% and +193%. What kind of competitions are these? We are not playing the same game.
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoran Iovanovici View Post
    The same for me, I'm level 45, relegated 2 times and stil play in the Cup and Champions League with the same teams (2-3 levels above me). Out from the Cup in first round, played vs team +151%. In the CL have a team in the group 3 level above me, +153%. In case I qualify from the group stage will face teams with +150%, +165%, + 179% and +193%. What kind of competitions are these? We are not playing the same game.
    Nordeus do a lot of evolutions in his game, but the principal thing to do, it does nothing!!! All this evolutions are not important for players in high levels!we want an evolution with servers in league! Play champions league against players same level. Not playing every time the same team!
    See every time same team is boringggg!!!!!!! No fun!!!!!! change this
    Someone can ask for nordeus ?? We speak and nordeus not interesting by real problem ?? Will be fix in future ?? Soon ??? say us!

Dreamer
    Nordeus ?? allo ??

#NothingWillChange #ForumsIsForSnooping

Nordeus people mainly use this forum for snooping only like recently they removed the token for watching video offer on web-browser instantneously because some fool was bragging on the forum about getting 25 T's everyday just by watching videos.
    But, when it comes to the issue of the players they don't give ****...as it is free-to-play.
    Last edited by achiie; 06-29-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Altiplano and woopypooky like this.

Rookie
    This man is right .. pure truth of this game .. many hours spend and we get bad results , even if we are watching the match

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    #NothingWillChange #ForumsIsForSnooping

Nordeus people mainly use this forum for snooping only like recently they removed the token for watching video offer on web-browser instantneously because some fool was bragging on the forum about getting 25 T's everyday just by watching videos.
    But, when it comes to the issue of the players they don't give ****...as it is free-to-play.

Rookie
    This game will never change , be serious people , we will never win all the matches until we buy tokens

well me I'm 44 level now
    If I get to the point play against the same team all the time then I'm tanked for a lot of seasons and have a nice break from
    top eleven, let others buy tokens

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    well me I'm 44 level now
    If I get to the point play against the same team all the time then I'm tanked for a lot of seasons and have a nice break from
    top eleven, let others buy tokens
    The danger with that is that players at only a few levels higher than yourself are reporting that even after tanking a season they are levelling up. Still facing the same players. Season after season.