Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I suspect but can't prove a player used cheats, should I report it?

thxx god i was a bit lucky today i had 2nd leg cup game away from home my team won home leg 1-0,today i had league game earlier on just 3 hours difference so my match prepration was poor and quality difference between 2 sides was 16% and my opposition team was on weaker side and opponent manager was not attending game his side netted 3 goals luckily i managed to draw game 3-3 ,i think ur result was troll result and it has happened to me in past aswell so i wont disagree with u
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Rookie
    i loved this game, now its the same as as everything, GREED

Did you check his players?
    They might have overall 60% but 140%+ in important stats
    roguelover likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by razzinos View Post
    Did you check his players?
    They might have overall 60% but 140%+ in important stats
    I checked.

His stats are exactly what you would expect. There is no way he should have won, let alone by 5 goals. I had him outmatched in every single position.

@Stephen Lam favourite dont alway win. There is no cheating you been outplayed
    1. Tactic
    2. Player
    3. Troll by the engine.
    Did you make any changes in tactic formation and sub?

Seem this black cat pay visit on your team

I suspect but can't prove a player used cheats, should I report it?-untitled-1479329.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    @Stephen Lam favourite dont alway win. There is no cheating you been outplayed
    1. Tactic
    2. Player
    3. Troll by the engine.
    Did you make any changes in tactic formation and sub?
    I used the appropriate formation and subs, as I have done from 25 seasons of learning. Favorite doesn't always win, except I was the favorite and also prepared my team to the max. I am highly doubtful that tactics was the problem, unless the game engine suddenly changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lam View Post
    I used the appropriate formation and subs, as I have done from 25 seasons of learning. Favorite doesn't always win, except I was the favorite and also prepared my team to the max. I am highly doubtful that tactics was the problem, unless the game engine suddenly changed.
    Stephen try look at your oppo past matches in cup. I think he is well prepared too and maybe he knows what he is doing. Or unless like you already say the engine troll you. We learn everyday. cheers!

Famous
    Well, there is some kind of troll in the score but I'll repeat myself again: he got more shots so I think his victory was deserved. To be honest, 1-2 would have been well enough I think. On the other hand, what kind of cheating would that be ? In asso yesterday, I properly trolled my oppo 6-2 when he got twice as many shots and possession. But in assos, we are getting used to that... And I did not cheat whatsoever!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, there is some kind of troll in the score but I'll repeat myself again: he got more shots so I think his victory was deserved. To be honest, 1-2 would have been well enough I think. On the other hand, what kind of cheating would that be ? In asso yesterday, I properly trolled my oppo 6-2 when he got twice as many shots and possession. But in assos, we are getting used to that... And I did not cheat whatsoever!
    But I had more shots on target 9 to 6? He scored 5 goals off 6 shots on target and I got 0 off 9? With far inferior players? That just doesn't add up! :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast