Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anything changed this season..?

Rookie

Anything changed this season..?

So. I'm Level 52, and in my first 51 seasons have never finished outside the top 3.

This season, it's all a bit different. My team is at 107%, higher than it's been at this stage in the season, and I've only won two games so far. I'm 10th in the league. I've just drawn against the bottom team whose manager didn't go to the game after they equalised in the last 2 minutes, with all of my players on ratings of over 7.5. Yesterday I lost 3-0 to a far weaker team who had 30% possession and 3 shots on goal to my 20-something.

I've dominated possession in almost all of my games, and yet it's all going quite wrong.

I think I'm having a troll season.

Anyone else having trouble this season, or am I just being unlucky..?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but nothing is the same every season
    players, quality, opponents
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I get that. Just seems weird that nothing seems to be working after 51 seasons of doing well... maybe Nordeus have figured out that I shouldn't be doing so well having not spent a penny since I started playing.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    after 51 seasons ?
    then consider your self a lucky one - lol
    HairDryer and Punthoofd like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    So. I'm Level 52, and in my first 51 seasons have never finished outside the top 3.

This season, it's all a bit different. My team is at 107%, higher than it's been at this stage in the season, and I've only won two games so far. I'm 10th in the league. I've just drawn against the bottom team whose manager didn't go to the game after they equalised in the last 2 minutes, with all of my players on ratings of over 7.5. Yesterday I lost 3-0 to a far weaker team who had 30% possession and 3 shots on goal to my 20-something.

I've dominated possession in almost all of my games, and yet it's all going quite wrong.

I think I'm having a troll season.

Anyone else having trouble this season, or am I just being unlucky..?
    I have a "friend" in my league this season - level 26. We started playing within a month of each other. He's been a thorn in my side for the last eight seasons. Champions league, cup, league, we've met everywhere. Some I won, some he won. He's only the third manager to stop me winning the league, he's good.
    But this season he can't win an argument. Out of the cup, struggling to get out of the group stage of the champions league and eight in the league. What's he changed? Nothing. As far as I can see, nothing. Poor bastard has got to be tearing his hair out.
    So no, I don't think you're the only one having a troll season.
    Glad it's not me.

Rookie
    Last season I won the triple crown for second time. I started this season with a main team at 107%. I've changed little from my squad. Mainly, my opponents are clearly weaker than me. However, I do wonderful at the cup and champions, but awful at the league. I even lost a match where I gave the highest win bonus to my team. I finished deciding that it's time to tank.

Today I made a great achievement: I used a reserve time with 98%, against a team at 90%. I lost 8-0. No manager watched the game. I say an achievement, because I wanted to lose. Not that hard, but lose. Now I'm 10th in the league, so tanking goes well.

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Something has changed or maybe there was no change as such on overall, just that some teams got picked to be 'trolled' more this season. My team is having a 'fishy' period where it is conceding more goals than expected.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-06-2017 at 03:28 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Dreamer
    My team was very very shaky the first few days, but I changed STs and my formation back to 451V and they have been rolling ever since.
    I'd like to say I did something smart and my team is rewarding me, but who knows :P

Rookie
    So after posting this I bought a recommended defender and a recommended striker next time round. Pretty much wiped out my tokens I've been saving up for a few seasons.

I've won every game since.

Today I even beat the top club, several percent above me (pretty epic when I'm at 112% now) with several nearly 8* players, all of which had a special ability.

Same tactics, same team apart from 2 players, and I'm now only 4 points off first.

That idea that Nordeus was punishing me for not spending loads of tokens....

Rookie
    Nothing has changed... same troll matches, same **** recommendations (ST and GK), same ch league and cup +1 lvl, same ****s all over again. i just don't get those guys from nordeus... they bring us useless competitions (win 15 tokens in 13 rounds if you win the challenge, but i make more tokens just by opening the game every day...) when they should take care of the gameplay itself. i'm tired of getting a draw or lose with abandoned 3* teams with nothing i can do even if i watch the match and make changes, and when i play with the best team in league, i win 7-0. where is the logic??? and why are they doing that? i'm so sick of this motha'****ers!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast