Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still getting video for packs/tokens?

There has been a noticeable decrease of offers (mobile version) for packs. This has been going on for seasons. After the new measure because some people were overdoing it (maybe up to 100-200 packs), people were getting like 50, then it became less and less. Nowadays, it is like 15-19 on average but some days it is like very few (3-5 maybe). Even the 2X training 'does not work' on some days.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    There has been a noticeable decrease of offers (mobile version) for packs. This has been going on for seasons. After the new measure because some people were overdoing it (maybe up to 100-200 packs), people were getting like 50, then it became less and less. Nowadays, it is like 15-19 on average but some days it is like very few (3-5 maybe). Even the 2X training 'does not work' on some days.
    Like I say, down to none here, get prepared.......

Rookie
    From what i hear they have lost 2 of their biggest advertisers, maybe this is why there is a reduction in videos.
    Other than that i have no explanation for the reduction. If you ask me, more people will just tank now if they cant maintain the 20% loss each season.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    From what i hear they have lost 2 of their biggest advertisers, maybe this is why there is a reduction in videos.
    Other than that i have no explanation for the reduction. If you ask me, more people will just tank now if they cant maintain the 20% loss each season.
    Advertisers walking away was what I suspected, just wondering why some are still getting the offers though.

Apprentice
    15 packs a day is considered very good these days. Nordeus is making us buy more players or packs with tokens.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    15 packs a day is considered very good these days. Nordeus is making us buy more players or packs with tokens.
    'Trying to make' .......I'll be walking away from the game once I've used up all my greens/tokens if the videos don't come back. Pity after 50 seasons of playing.

I'm in the UK, I use mobile for getting bonuses, as the FB offerings are just surveys and reviews.

I can get enough to do 2x training bonus twice, and about 20 green/blue pack boosts.

I haven't seen any difference in number of videos, but they've changed a lot recently. My bugbear used to be the 'We're under attack' game-ette ones which used to be 4 out of 5, but now I hate with a vengeance the 'Touch sense' ones which vibrate your phone...

The one I have noticed that has disappeared is the holiday location adverts, some of which were much, much longer than the 30 seconds of the usual viseo.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-09-2017 at 10:10 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12