Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Association free Saturday

Rookie
    my cup semi final opponent is 148%
    now he is sitting 100% for his league game with all players on the wings
    most of his players are aged 27-32 and he is level 6
    of course he won cup and champions league last season but stayed in league level
    he has scored 52 goals in 8 cup games so far

it bothers me that i have no chance what so ever, but i just glad i wont see him again, as i will be level 8 and he will stay level 6
    ruins my chance at the treble though

Hi, I wonder how it can be effordable such a strategy target for a weekend competition such as association.
    Are we sure that new built team will work fine immediately?

There are 4 matches only for each weekend,and you have no indication at all about your opponents as
    you do in regular season,where a counter strategy can be built up according to past and actual strong and weak
    points of each opponent.

In recent seasons, I'm realizing how long it takes me to see constant results and performances for a new assembled team:
    at least 9 or 10 matches in a row. During that period,even a lower team may appear as Real Madrid or Barcelona.....

Every season we have 4 association tournments,and each wasted tournment is equal to lost points that will have their importance
    at the end of season,even if association succeeds

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    We've got a day free from worrying about our associations matches tomorrow as we've been drawn against a world top 50 association. In a way I have to admire the dedication they've put into manipulating things. After all, how many of us would buy eight 5 star players on a Friday just for association matches. Combined with the three 8 star loans from a tanking team he's turned himself from a 1 star squad (yes, squad. Every single player was 1 star this morning.) into a 6 star team for tomorrow. Tired of it.
    So with the weekend out of the way I thought I'd go and have a look at the association we faced in the semi final on Saturday. And no surprise to find that the team that bought so many players for the weekend is now back to being rated 1 star for associations. Just 4 five star players in the whole squad.
    I honestly have no idea how the practice of manipulating teams for associations could be controlled or even stopped, but while these sort of unsportsmanlike tactics are unchecked associations will remain something else within the game that has to be taken with a pinch of salt.
    gamer5289 and Niddhoeggr like this.

The only way to stop that sort of fiddling is to have a transfer cut-off time so that any players bought after the Association draw is made can't play in Association matches...
    Altiplano, Niddhoeggr and gizzmo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The only way to stop that sort of fiddling is to have a transfer cut-off time so that any players bought after the Association draw is made can't play in Association matches...
    That is exactly the way to do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Better is player registration before the draws are made.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

good thing, roster lock, no moves in our out during that 2 days asso matchups.
    You can sell and buy players from the transfermarket but you can't use them in asso battle.
    Loan 3 guys -that's okay.
    I think it will help and it's not a difficult thing to do,Nordeus.

The last weekend faced that 4 star team which somehow turned out to be a 7+ star right before the kick off.
    It s unsportsmanlike conduct and this is bull****.

Besides, the guys who manipulates their rosters that way got a lot of spare time though. it's sad cos it's just a game and the real life is out there , not in your tablet and cellphone.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Are you not making a confusion between causes and consequences ??
    For me, the real question is: Do Nordeus REALLY want to solve this problem ?
    They were very fast in taking actions against people who want to sell their teams on Facebook. But they do nothing against the assos cheats who are so easy to spot.
    There must be a reason.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

i can only think of Number! So many account created.
    KenoticFC, Altiplano and gizzmo like this.

If Nordeus sees that these accounts give them a substantial income that we may not know about, then I can see why they may be closing an eye and giving them a pass. Shutting them down will make these "costumers" angry and if Nordeus is somehow making a profit from them then its too bad for us honest regular players.
    It sucks but I understand than in the long run players like me who just enjoy the game and give Nordeus the ad videos views are less desirable than those who pay, even if they cheat in association.
    They should still take action against selling accounts since that is directly against their terms.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast