Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Association free Saturday

Famous

Association free Saturday

We've got a day free from worrying about our associations matches tomorrow as we've been drawn against a world top 50 association. In a way I have to admire the dedication they've put into manipulating things. After all, how many of us would buy eight 5 star players on a Friday just for association matches. Combined with the three 8 star loans from a tanking team he's turned himself from a 1 star squad (yes, squad. Every single player was 1 star this morning.) into a 6 star team for tomorrow. Tired of it.
    dave1311, Spartan117 and gamer5289 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    We've got a day free from worrying about our associations matches tomorrow as we've been drawn against a world top 50 association. In a way I have to admire the dedication they've put into manipulating things. After all, how many of us would buy eight 5 star players on a Friday just for association matches. Combined with the three 8 star loans from a tanking team he's turned himself from a 1 star squad (yes, squad. Every single player was 1 star this morning.) into a 6 star team for tomorrow. Tired of it.
    Keep on reporting this practice to Nordeus; maybe they will take actions against such things in the future. Include relevant screenshots in your report. Report everywhere you can, including sending private messages to Jeeves or Saucy. When Moi was around, he was helpful in cheating cases; I sent him private messages concerning different issues including cheating or non-sportsmanship practices, and he investigated. Such users are probably exploiting other things in the game too.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-07-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Who puts so much effort into cheating the system like this?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's been a long time when I was worried about association games (even if I 'm with my two groups in platinum)

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-boring.html
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Tactician: I can't really see the point in complaining officially about this. It's just sour grapes on my behalf about having such a bad draw this weekend. And probably the other association has done nothing to contravene any written rules within the Top Eleven/Nordeus policies. It's 3/4 managers, some with 2 accounts. Tanking is being used as a means to improve certain teams rating - but that's not against the rules!??? Unsportsmanship. Well that goes without saying.
    F1madman: who does this? Well high level managers who are thoroughly bored with the lack of challenges on offer to them. Same old, same old. League, cup, champions league opponents always the same. Too easy/impossible to win they find other challenges within the Top Eleven framework, set up 2nd teams and manipulate to win associations.
    33 weekends played. 30 wins, 2 runners up and 1 third place. Experienced managers BORED with life at the top of their servers. What else they gonna do? Leave? Ha!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it's been a long time when I was worried about association games (even if I 'm with my two groups in platinum)

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-boring.html
    Yes. But what a shame about something that should/could/would have been such a great feature.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    I have a similar opponent tomorrow....not as bad though.
    At time of draw, his team quality was 50%....he has bought and trained players....now at 85%...will take 3 8* loans and probably end up around 100%.
    Hats off to the dedication of such players.
    I have seen draw manipulation with loans...having a few high star teams and few very low star ones...but this one was a first for me.
    Hopefully, we can still trounce them tomorrow.
    Altiplano and The Destroyers like this.

Tactician: I can't really see the point in complaining officially about this.
    There is a difference between complaining and reporting. I asked you to report. The people there must know what is wrong to be able to find fixes or solutions. If they have not been made to know, then where will the solutions or fixes come? Take the loan exploit for example. People reported that, and then they took action or took measures (though much later). The same applies for your case.

You are speaking about rules. Let me show you an example. In the past, someone used his secondary account to doubly support his friend's team who was playing against mine. You would think that using alternating accounts to add supporters would not be against the rules, but this user got a warning from what Moi told me after I reported him. Since then, I did not see him doing double support in that same competition where his 'friend' was for that season, and he probably stopped doing it for his main team too.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-07-2017 at 09:43 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes. But what a shame about something that should/could/would have been such a great feature.
    indeed, it was a awesome idea
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...s-nordeus.html
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Update.
    We drew 16-16 with the same number of goals.
    Lost the penalty shootout 3-4.
    So that will put us in the final, right? Thanks to the bug in associations penalties?
    At the moment 5 hours after the games were played it's still not showing a result or tomorrow's (todays) fixtures.
    If the other association don't know about the bug they must be going crazy wondering what's happening. And when they find out.........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast