View Poll Results: Quality Cap of 0.1 below 6* Team Quality For Forum League

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    56 77.78%
  • NO

    16 22.22%
Page 15 of 406 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

  1. #141
    Addicted CameraLagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    686
    Ok I did the saftey control now.

  2. #142
    Famous iamdjw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,196
    For those going on about if people go over the cap then if you feel it's not fair to do a cap don't join. It's a rule that if used every manager will have to stick to. As July has said. No 1* players are allowed.
    Yes you can get scout players and just keep an eye on your overall quality so it doesn't go above the cap. It's not a hard rule to follow.
    kevinagueroz likes this.

  3. #143
    Addicted CameraLagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    686
    Why do I have to verify my phone number every time I logg in?? -.-

  4. #144
    Famous iamdjw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Why do I have to verify my phone number every time I logg in?? -.-
    You shouldn't need to every time that's strange

  5. #145
    Pro jey2208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Jawa
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    For those going on about if people go over the cap then if you feel it's not fair to do a cap don't join. It's a rule that if used every manager will have to stick to. As July has said. No 1* players are allowed.
    Yes you can get scout players and just keep an eye on your overall quality so it doesn't go above the cap. It's not a hard rule to follow.
    I think we can tolerate the one that over the cap unless he's playing any match.
    Before match, he must sell or sack a player to "fix" his quality.
    If you wanna see a miracle, be the miracle.

  6. #146
    Famous iamdjw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    I think we can tolerate the one that over the cap unless he's playing any match.
    Before match, he must sell or sack a player to "fix" his quality.
    There may well be a time we accidentally slip over it but as long as players are sold or sacked quick I think it may slide

  7. #147
    Apprentice Ayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Egypt.
    Posts
    284
    i did every thing and just need to know how to say yes on a league without buying tokens should i put XXX like others ?

  8. #148
    Famous iamdjw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    i did every thing and just need to know how to say yes on a league without buying tokens should i put XXX like others ?
    I get the feeling it's going to allow tokens to be bought but with the quality cap it's going to keep it competitive.

    And yes just put xxx like others
    Ayman likes this.

  9. #149
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    when should I close the google doc? when is the signup closing?
    Sign up won't close, once the league starts new players can still join up, we are just trying to setup a large matrix of managers on the same server from this forum.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #150
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I get the feeling it's going to allow tokens to be bought but with the quality cap it's going to keep it competitive.

    And yes just put xxx like others
    That XXX think to decide whether or not to buy tokens is pointless when you can't monitor token buying, this is why we have the quality cap.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*