• YES

56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 25 of 406 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Banned
    just logged in and yeah there's someone that report us.
    what a sick person!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looks like this forum league has been flawed by some childish inbeciles reporting all the mother ****ing accounts to facebook.
    Go via pm or make a forum on forumfree.com sharing via pm here the link to who wants to join the competition. then move the discussions there.

There is no law which can't allow a fan-forum site to exist.

Also, i advice to limit the parecipants to 24 max. That might even make a league full of just your teams.
    I'll think about to join or not as soon as i got time to allow my brain to :P

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Go via pm or make a forum on forumfree.com sharing via pm here the link to who wants to join the competition. then move the discussions there.

There is no law which can't allow a fan-forum site to exist.

Also, i advice to limit the parecipants to 24 max. That might even make a league full of just your teams.
    I'll think about to join or not as soon as i got time to allow my brain to :P
    Wouldn't max be 110 or whatever the neighbours limit is for Top Eleven.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    wouldn't 28 or 42 be a better cap then? seeing as each league is 14 teams it fits better imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    wouldn't 28 or 42 be a better cap then? seeing as each league is 14 teams it fits better imo
    Some teams will get promoted, others wont and then the next season all the promoted teams will be in the same league and all the teams that didn't get promoted will be in the same league.

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    ok no probs july will keep an eye on thread then until ready !! thanks

keep right on
    ye i noticed. haven't signed up yet as i wasn't 100% sure i would be able to join so just had to ask. and now that i decided i wanna go for it, this happens :S hope everything works out, and i'd like to be included if possible

i'll keep an eye out for whats happening regarding invites
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazil View Post
    July see if there any possibality for me let me know mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    just logged in and yeah there's someone that report us.
    what a sick person!
    FOLKS... Let's keep calm and carry on about all this... I will form a leadership ring with Kevin,iamdjw and dv8r and then we will be the ones that send out all the invites for everyone to join. It's just a shame that someone in the minority is trying to mess around with our good ideas. I don't know why because if they don't want to join then they should not bother with this.

Rookie
    true, but atleast for one season we could all be in same leagues.
    ok a few would prob be unlucky and get in a league of their own etc, but if all are friends most should end up together for first year. after that it would be up to who gets promote etc ofc.

friend of mine invited me, i invited my gf, and then i made myself another acc (non-token buyer on that one, tokenbuyer on main) and all 4 of those ended up in the same league so chances should be good if we have say 28 ppl that atleast the vast majority would end up together

true, but atleast for one season we could all be in same leagues.
    ok a few would prob be unlucky and get in a league of their own etc, but if all are friends most should end up together for first year. after that it would be up to who gets promote etc ofc.

friend of mine invited me, i invited my gf, and then i made myself another acc (non-token buyer on that one, tokenbuyer on main) and all 4 of those ended up in the same league so chances should be good if we have say 28 ppl that atleast the vast majority would end up together
    Lets say we have 28 players and the system places us all together...

SEASON 1: 2 Leagues of 14 in L1

SEASON 2: 1 League of 14 in L1 (not promoted teams), 1 League of 14 in L2 (Promoted teams)

SEASON 3: 7 teams still in L1, 14 teams in L2 and 7 teams in L3

Rookie
    yea, i know how promotion works mate

i personally (!) just thought it would be fun if we could have atleast ONE season (the first obviously) where we could all be together.

yea, i know how promotion works mate

i personally (!) just thought it would be fun if we could have atleast ONE season (the first obviously) where we could all be together.
    We are trying to get it in a way that you will play against at least 3 or 4 forum members at the same time in any given season after this has started.