Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    sorry to see that.
    need new strikers, i guess.
    btw, cheers.
    yeah maybe... and luck too... he already scored 3 goals on 3 shots at 12' minute....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's a new server. Sooner rather than later the whole thing will be dominated by token buyers. In 10 levels time there will be nothing but scout buyers around us all. Champions League could be very difficult with numerous token buyers around. I like to compete but if it means non-promotion for a season for some of us on the forum league it wont be a bad outcome.
    yeah sure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    yeah maybe... and luck too... he already scored 3 goals on 3 shots at 12' minute....
    yeah it's an incredible thing.

edit: won on cup match, thanks for supporting me.
    Time to sleep.
    Last edited by jey2208; 04-12-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Game against FlyingRhinos in 6 mins. Go Abusement Park!!
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Banned
    Congrats Cristi! Great match!

I'm sorry but I want to rant now.. This bad luck is getting too much. I understand my first loss but WTF!!! Against Gaby I deserved to win and did 0-0 for some reason unknown. Against July even he said I had to win for heavan's sake and I almost did it but he got a goal at the 85' min and now this completely stupid and illogical game. I HAD ONE MORE SHOT EVEN. And the posession was equal even though I was playing away. HOW CAN THAT MAKE ME LOSE 3-0??? 1-0 I might even understand but ****ing 3-0? I had loads of occasions and even more than his popped up on the game chronacle. Whenever I did something his defenders stopped it or I didn't get the goal and almost every shot he did was a goal. I can't stand this anymore because 3 maybe 4 games out of 4 were played better by me and did we win once? NO! This game was especially wierd and my attacks kept getting stopped miraculously and all of his just went on to be goals. My SA strikers haven't scored even ONE league goal.. I'm tired of this and it only happens on this account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I'm sorry but I want to rant now.. This bad luck is getting too much. I understand my first loss but WTF!!! Against Gaby I deserved to win and did 0-0 for some reason unknown. Against July even he said I had to win for heavan's sake and I almost did it but he got a goal at the 85' min and now this completely stupid and illogical game. I HAD ONE MORE SHOT EVEN. And the posession was equal even though I was playing away. HOW CAN THAT MAKE ME LOSE 3-0??? 1-0 I might even understand but ****ing 3-0? I had loads of occasions and even more than his popped up on the game chronacle. Whenever I did something his defenders stopped it or I didn't get the goal and almost every shot he did was a goal. I can't stand this anymore because 3 maybe 4 games out of 4 were played better by me and did we win once? NO! This game was especially wierd and my attacks kept getting stopped miraculously and all of his just went on to be goals. My SA strikers haven't scored even ONE league goal.. I'm tired of this and it only happens on this account.
    look i lost with david with 12 shots on target and 9 corner... and just lost 4-1 in cup in the way yet described in this thread... happens

Cheer up guys... laugh at this with me.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...71439728_n.jpg

Congrats Cristi! Great match!
    thx mate

look i lost with david with 12 shots on target and 9 corner... and just lost 4-1 in cup in the way yet described in this thread... happens
    Yeah but 4 games out of 4... I've had more shots all 4 games and I haven't won ONE of them. For at least 50 mins it was constant attack in this game and what do I get? This T.T I'd understand maybe 2-1 or 1-0 but ****ing 3-0???? Wow Rhinos is lucky