• YES

56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 274 of 406 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

I think you need about 10-15T here just to get one of the decent 5* players. A 32year old and 33year old defenders both went 2 Rounds, so theres likely to be more action later on for the better rated players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

july , i took the late goals ability from you LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    july , i took the late goals ability from you LOL
    Nice one there 2 late goals to win.

This transfer market is madness with the 5* players with loads of last second bids, although I saw a 19 GK go for 1T probably because no-one else had the $ to make the initial bid. It's a frenzy this.
    Ayman likes this.

Well watched the market carefully and I noticed a odd trend, I decided to place 1T on one of the most expensive 5* players on the market and was successful, this is mainly because I had watched the auctions and noticed that the players under 1.5M were getting lots of last minute bids but the higher value players were not getting many bids at all because most managers simply didnt have the initial $ to make the bid for the initial round and this was the result:

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well watched the market carefully and I noticed a odd trend, I decided to place 1T on one of the most expensive 5* players on the market and was successful, this is mainly because I had watched the auctions and noticed that the players under 1.5M were getting lots of last minute bids but the higher value players were not getting many bids at all because most managers simply didnt have the initial $ to make the bid for the initial round and this was the result:

good deal , but the problem with most of us is the lack of money , i only have 430K :/

good deal , but the problem with most of us is the lack of money , i only have 430K :/
    Thats why I was able to win the auction with ease, nobody else to place a bid, got another bid on a striker under go for also 1T and if I win the auction it puts me on -$2M, but I have the free agents to sell to clear that off.

Thats why I was able to win the auction with ease, nobody else to place a bid, got another bid on a striker under go for also 1T and if I win the auction it puts me on -$2M, but I have the free agents to sell to clear that off.
    be careful of that -$ specially that 2m is a big ammount in lvl 1
    good luck for all with that bad transfer list and these stupid bidders

i've got an AMC now after 3 days with no transfers (waiting for Ts) , i got him with only 3T , he's 22Q and 30y.o

be careful of that -$ specially that 2m is a big ammount in lvl 1
    good luck for all with that bad transfer list and these stupid bidders

i've got an AMC now after 3 days with no transfers (waiting for Ts) , i got him with only 3T , he's 22Q and 30y.o
    Oh gosh yes, I know what you mean with the -$ but I have several free agents I can sell in 4 or 5 days time (a bit of training to boost value and quality to get them to low end 4* and list as when the 5* generated players are out of sight) as you get 7 days to clear it off.
    Ayman likes this.

Todays Games:

15.03 July Fourth vs aof fc
    16.32 Papaleo Legends vs FlyingRhinos FC
    17.43 FC Atorf vs Troll City (CL)
    19.00 Ipplepen Village vs Troll City
    22.35 Reload FC vs July Fourth (CL)

Oh gosh yes, I know what you mean with the -$ but I have several free agents I can sell in 4 or 5 days time (a bit of training to boost value and quality to get them to low end 4* and list as when the 5* generated players are out of sight) as you get 7 days to clear it off.
    what will happen after the 7 days ? will they remove my account or what ?