• NO

16 22.22%
Page 279 of 406 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    It's like turning round in real life and saying right clubs have a limit on who they can bring in. Next we will be saying no more than 10T allowed at any one time or somrthing
    the competition purpose was to find the best managers... nothing to do with real soccer... if you want a competition where the rich wins spend money on your main account and stop acting like the most important manager here....

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    the competition purpose was to find the best managers... nothing to do with real soccer... if you want a competition where the rich wins spend money on your main account and stop acting like the most important manager here....
    I'm not the most important manager here. And I spend money on my main account yes. Tokens here from farming

Banned
    I'm not the most important manager here. And I spend money on my main account yes. Tokens here from farming
    you had 5.8 millions already on day 2... stop lie

you guys fight too much.. lets just play the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarRussell View Post
    you guys fight too much.. lets just play the game.
    the incredible thing here is that the unhappy are the ones that are the strongest.... i came up with an idea and look... people wants to quit already

you had 5.8 millions already on day 2... stop lie
    Whatever enjoy your league. I'm out of it. Can't be bothered with it now. It's getting out of hand now. If I wanted to spend money on it I can aslong as I don't go over the quality

Banned
    Whatever enjoy your league. I'm out of it. Can't be bothered with it now. It's getting out of hand now. If I wanted to spend money on it I can aslong as I don't go over the quality
    bye iamdjw

the incredible thing here is that the unhappy are the ones that are the strongest.... i came up with an idea and look... people wants to quit already
    Who's quitting? Win lose or tie, play the game. You should be a shamed of yourself if you quit right now.. Its just the beginning of the season. Ofcourse we all know that half of us are going to be promoted and the other half is going to stay in the same league. I'd rather lose all my matches than quit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarRussell View Post
    Who's quitting? Win lose or tie, play the game. You should be a shamed of yourself if you quit right now.. Its just the beginning of the season. Ofcourse we all know that half of us are going to be promoted and the other half is going to stay in the same league. I'd rather lose all my matches than quit.
    tell this to david

wasted money on your team you barely managed...wtf.