• NO

16 22.22%
Page 283 of 406 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I hate all the haters that keep coming up with new random rules after the league has started like

No scouts
    Only 6 transfers a season
    No setting up second accounts to buy your reject players

Just a load of non-sense to me this.
    hahaha i can't believe what i'm reading... now i will make a 2nd account a 3d and a 4 just to bid on players over you're bidding... who cares, it's not forbidden, since there aren't rules like these..
    ah July i hate you as well

Banned
    David.... no words.... 5.8 millions on day 2 are like 225 T did you farmed all in just 1 day?? ahahah

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    hahaha i can't believe what i'm reading... now i will make a 2nd account a 3d and a 4 just to bid on players over you're bidding... who cares, it's not forbidden, since there aren't rules like these..
    ah July i hate you as well
    Thats another random rule lol... Thing is though everyone here is capable of fair play here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

guys just leave it. there was only one rule when we started and that was the level cap
    why do you keep up with all the flaming

stop ruining the league for everyone else
    only 7 can go up, of course some will be unhappy, but there is no need to flame

Banned
    Thats another random rule lol... Thing is though everyone here is capable of fair play here.
    no, here there are two-three people really selfish... that's what we are having right now... you like easy wins...
    I repeat, the goal of the competition was to find among us members the best managers.... why did you left out Darth and Flm if your goal was to buy scouts and farm hundreds of T just to beat anyone else especially on long terms

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by el-trickser View Post
    guys just leave it. there was only one rule when we started and that was the level cap
    why do you keep up with all the flaming

stop ruining the league for everyone else
    only 7 can go up, of course some will be unhappy, but there is no need to flame
    i won't leave... but i will for sure create 3 or 4 accounts more, since now i am free to do it

no, here there are two-three people really selfish... that's what we are having right now... you like easy wins...
    I repeat, the goal of the competition was to find among us members the best managers.... why did you left out Darth and Flm if your goal was to buy scouts and farm hundreds of T just to beat anyone else especially on long terms
    Fine if thats how you see it. I'm OUT.

Banned
    Fine if thats how you see it. I'm OUT.
    cmon, i don't want you out...but you know... you are not the one that had this idea... look at what you wrote... so all that is not forbidden should be allowed??

cmon, i don't want you out...but you know... you are not the one that had this idea... look at what you wrote... so all that is not forbidden should be allowed??
    I'm OUT.

Banned
    I'm OUT.
    ok then... if you want to go just go...