56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 286 of 406 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    you can have 10t or 100t the squad quality will always be capped which makes tokens useless until the next quality cap
    How can you say this ?!!!!!!!!!!
    If you have a lot of Ts then for sure you will get players you want & ride the cap to the max.
    Again you are talking about competing with all the players in the game while my goal was to compete with you guys.

But this has gone to far CarlTaut , I agree with you about everything you have said but you are just to harsh on picking the words & no need to insist in a way to make people leave.
    Just let this league as it is & let them play as they want , no league or game deserve that have a fight with your friends in here.
    We will create a new league next season if we had people who are ready to try something new.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    How can you say this ?!!!!!!!!!!
    If you have a lot of Ts then for sure you will get players you want & ride the cap to the max.
    Again you are talking about competing with all the players in the game while my goal was to compete with you guys.

But this has gone to far CarlTaut , I agree with you about everything you have said but you are just to harsh on picking the words & no need to insist in a way to make people leave.
    Just let this league as it is & let them play as they want , no league or game deserve that have a fight with your friends in here.
    We will create a new league next season if we had people who are ready to try something new.
    you're right... next season they will be left alone...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    you're right... next season they will be left alone...
    Man , relax , you are taking this thing to seriously.
    I also love fair play & dont feel satisfied if I had an edge over people am competing with but we cant expect all people to be like that & some wouldnt mind an easy way out.

I'll make a big LOL outta this.

I wanted to compete since the very start and as soon as ppl was talking about f2p formations. As i started reading about limiting quality with such a high cap / tokens allowed / scouts allowed i immediatly stop even bothering cause i was 100% sure it'd go this way. No matter how you look at it in the end everyone wants to win. And even a second account becomes a token-buying one. I won't be shocked to see someone spending 500 T even on forum league, if that shocked you then dear sirs, you don't know yourselves.

You all are used to play with a huge T avalaibilty at disposal each season for so long (main accs) that ofc you wouldn't fit in a l1 league with caps applied. And results are here to be read.

-People calling it out
    -People complaining towards who bought/used tokens.
    -People complaining about complainers.
    -People complaining and effectively purposing to stop following the rules.

All these issues would of have been totally avoided in a very simple way. I may give a word of advice (not venting nor showing off, fytk) as external interference for once.

Do stop talking about a clash of skills cause the very moment you apply tokens into play skills loses every meaning.

If a next season will be, apply these simple rules:

1-Every season count as solely one, and the teams will be abandoned at the end of L1. What you do with them is totally up to you, as long as they are outta forum league.

2-Every season a new L1 team will be made as new account for forum league (easy to make another fb acc).

3-Every season, you may have only until day 7 of the season to make your transfers. At the start of the season and on the 8th day everyone will post his team, names, stats, which won't change untill the end apart from -4.

4-Every season, you may of buy 2 and only 2 reinforcements from day 14 to day 15 of the season, and report the transaction as proof.

5-Every season, any kind of cash buying/scout buying/power training/personal training are FORBIDDEN.

6-At day 6,12,18,24 you repost your updated team and player's stats.

With this, you exclude any possible way to use tokens and make this just a usual token war. Abandoning the team means that the effort put into buying/using tokens would be pointless for the other season, as teams will be remade. Forbidding/limiting training, transfers, and every way tokens can be bought will leave off just skills and luck playing the roles.

-You'll have to decide one main module, with prolly only one as backup for the season, due to low availability of funds: choose it wisely considering your players!
    -Any power training will be spoiled. you are all navigated members and will be able to see the difference from normal development and PT.
    -You'll have few greens available, choose wisely the player to use them on!

THIS would be a showdown of skills, not the actual league. To be honest, the actual league is pointless, just a kids royal rumble. And please do not rage at me for saying so, i'm merely taking the conclusion from the posts i read so far.
    Ayman and CarlTaut like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your sitting nicely at the top of the league, while I'm 6th... at least im on the right side of promotion for the time being, I don't think I'll win the league or even finish in the top 4, even with a good team on paper.
    im really surprised at my start to league just glad i got a good start
    keep right on
    here to make the numbers up
    to take part is to succeed

Its not a matter of how to control the game but rather if people are willing to play such game & obviously its not an option.
    I would live to have a 35T/season league but am yet to find players.
    When I do find a good amount then finding a way to control it could be done.

Three 5* players in the market.
    i dotn even dare to try to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I'll make a big LOL outta this.

I wanted to compete since the very start and as soon as ppl was talking about f2p formations. As i started reading about limiting quality with such a high cap / tokens allowed / scouts allowed i immediatly stop even bothering cause i was 100% sure it'd go this way. No matter how you look at it in the end everyone wants to win. And even a second account becomes a token-buying one. I won't be shocked to see someone spending 500 T even on forum league, if that shocked you then dear sirs, you don't know yourselves.

You all are used to play with a huge T avalaibilty at disposal each season for so long (main accs) that ofc you wouldn't fit in a l1 league with caps applied. And results are here to be read.

-People calling it out
    -People complaining towards who bought/used tokens.
    -People complaining about complainers.
    -People complaining and effectively purposing to stop following the rules.

All these issues would of have been totally avoided in a very simple way. I may give a word of advice (not venting nor showing off, fytk) as external interference for once.

Do stop talking about a clash of skills cause the very moment you apply tokens into play skills loses every meaning.

If a next season will be, apply these simple rules:

1-Every season count as solely one, and the teams will be abandoned at the end of L1. What you do with them is totally up to you, as long as they are outta forum league.

2-Every season a new L1 team will be made as new account for forum league (easy to make another fb acc).

3-Every season, you may have only until day 7 of the season to make your transfers. At the start of the season and on the 8th day everyone will post his team, names, stats, which won't change untill the end apart from -4.

4-Every season, you may of buy 2 and only 2 reinforcements from day 14 to day 15 of the season, and report the transaction as proof.

5-Every season, any kind of cash buying/scout buying/power training/personal training are FORBIDDEN.

6-At day 6,12,18,24 you repost your updated team and player's stats.

With this, you exclude any possible way to use tokens and make this just a usual token war. Abandoning the team means that the effort put into buying/using tokens would be pointless for the other season, as teams will be remade. Forbidding/limiting training, transfers, and every way tokens can be bought will leave off just skills and luck playing the roles.

-You'll have to decide one main module, with prolly only one as backup for the season, due to low availability of funds: choose it wisely considering your players!
    -Any power training will be spoiled. you are all navigated members and will be able to see the difference from normal development and PT.
    -You'll have few greens available, choose wisely the player to use them on!

THIS would be a showdown of skills, not the actual league. To be honest, the actual league is pointless, just a kids royal rumble. And please do not rage at me for saying so, i'm merely taking the conclusion from the posts i read so far.
    Your right. I just wanted to play normally without the cost of buying loads of T. Just T farming for free thats all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your right. I just wanted to play normally without the cost of buying loads of T. Just T farming for free thats all.
    even farming wouldn't do any good since forbidden pt and such, all you'd do is use tokens farmed to succesfully take those 2 reinforcements at day 14, and maybe buy some reds to heal injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    even farming wouldn't do any good since forbidden pt and such, all you'd do is use tokens farmed to succesfully take those 2 reinforcements at day 14, and maybe buy some reds to heal injuries.
    All I would do is save up hundreds of tokens over a few seasons and I would not be able to do anything with them all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*