• NO

16 22.22%
Page 289 of 406 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

ok 1 match on 5 minutes, after that i want sleep

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Kevin and I created this league for the sole purpose of us being able to play games against each other without too much of a restriction and the 0.1 below 6* is quite generous. I could buy a few useless players for my July Fourth team and that would get that team under 6* quality overall. We just didn't want anyone to overpower their team too much and dominate the league because of it. Maybe the cap should be reduced to 3.1 below 6* and we can only have a max quality of 21.9
    You still dont get it.
    No matter how much you reduce the cap you guys will still have a big edge over me.
    I have 6 tokens now & I cant even get one player coz am afraid am gonna lose them all to a token farmer/buyer.
    So you guys will still be able to hit the cap easily with your tokens & then sit back & relax while I will be left behind collecting token/day.
    Also you guys will always be able to consume loosing bids while one bad bidding war for me could easily destroy my season.
    Tokens can get your packs also & maybe $ or speeding up upgrades.
    I really hope am explaining in a good way for you to understand what am saying coz I keep hearing that having to much tokens wont matter when tokens are the biggest factor in the game.
    Last edited by Wildinho; 04-14-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    You still dont get it.
    No matter how much you reduce the cap you guys will still have a big edge over me.
    I have 6 tokens now & I cant even get one player coz am afraid am gonna lose them all to a token farmer/buyer.
    So you guys will still be able to hit the cap easily with your tokens & then sit back & relax while I will be left behind collecting token/day.
    Also you guys will always be able to consume loosing bids while one bad bidding war for me could easily destroy my season.
    I really hope am explaining in a good way for you to understand what am saying coz I keep hearing that having to much tokens wont matter when tokens are the biggest factor in the game.
    Your doing well in the league though and competing well... So you shouldn't be complaining much. dv8r is a token farmer as well and he started the league 0-0-5

*Retired From Top Eleven*

You still dont get it.
    i just want to tell u, that what u doing with your team is good with 5th position in matchday 5, for me its not all about token token and token...if u see the result of this league many surprise result here that the highest Q not always able to be the winner....btw i ilke use trio

hey why u use illegal formation 20-80 percent for me, oh got headache after get drunk last nite

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    i just want to tell u, that what u doing with your team is good with 5th position in matchday 5, for me its not all about token token and token...if u see the result of this league many surprise result here that the highest Q not always able to be the winner....btw i ilke use trio
    Funnily enough out of my 3 accounts that play with, the team with the least T spent on it is the only team that won its league game today. Troll City won 3-0.

Funnily enough out of my 3 accounts that play with, the team with the least T spent on it is the only team that won its league game today. Troll City won 3-0.
    yes man thats enough i have more than 5 team i manage and now i dont have time to watch my other acc since lack of $$ in this acc, btw FC Token had 2 token buyers in the league grrrrrrrr

Your doing well in the league though and competing well... So you shouldn't be complaining much. dv8r is a token farmer as well and he started the league 0-0-5
    My idea about having a league where managers are given the same resources got nothing to do with my status/result in the current league.

There really should be a feature where you have all your friends in one league (private) and then you're able to set the rules for the season.. So for example, a token limit, a no friendly option, etc...

Would be a great addition to the game

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

yes man thats enough i have more than 5 team i manage and now i dont have time to watch my other acc since lack of $$ in this acc, btw FC Token had 2 token buyers in the league grrrrrrrr
    My idea about having a league where managers are given the same resources got nothing to do with my status/result in the current league.
    Here is a question... How would a league look like if we had our own main accounts in the same league rather than different levels/servers? and qualities of our players were fine tuned to represent the quality of our players if we were on the same level/league/server?