• YES

56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 287 of 406 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

The league cannot be played with restrictions, it is as simple as.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Guys , what with the day 14 that I keep hearing about ?
    Why is it good to buy players then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    Guys , what with the day 14 that I keep hearing about ?
    Why is it good to buy players then ?
    Theres nothing good about buying players on Day 14, this was just morgans suggestions, rules are invalid, nobody can stick to them and there is no way to regulate any token spending.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The league cannot be played with restrictions, it is as simple as.
    It can if there is people interested in such a challenge & obviously there isnt so .............

It can if there is people interested in such a challenge & obviously there isnt so .............
    If we all played X11 then none of this complaining about strengthening teams and token farming would never occured.

All I would do is save up hundreds of tokens over a few seasons and I would not be able to do anything with them all.
    and what problem would it present?

You're missing the point that the forum league should be fun and challenging, not a matter of programming and using tokens. What if you don't care about those little things with the "T" symbol and just enjoy the league, being excited at what team the next season will generate for you again? Isn't it somewhat entertaining having to play with all issues and zero gains? Just you, tactics and luck, that's the fun.
    Ayman and CarlTaut like this.

rules are invalid, nobody can stick to them and there is no way to regulate any token spending.
    Everything can be done but as I said no want to even try.
    Me wanting such league isnt appealing for others since it seems like an attempt to bring people down to my level & that exactly why I want people like + others to see that it could be fun putting your own skills , rather than tokens , on the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    the forum league should be fun and challenging, not a matter of programming and using tokens.
    Exactly....

Isn't it somewhat entertaining having to play with all issues and zero gains? Just you, tactics and luck, that's the fun.
    Absolutely....

being excited at what team the next season will generate for you again?
    Here I disagree.
    I wouldnt mind your plan but the start from zero could lead to boredom while having the ability to regulate a 35T/season league would give you a good challenge & a longer time to have fun slowly building your baby (team) treating every token with love & respect LOL
    Now here you can managerial skills are on the test.
    The good thing is if we can have a closed league with us always playing over and over with each other trying to make our teams better.
    But with the current top11 & the promotion thingy then its ok also since more than half of us will advance.

Exactly....

Absolutely....

Here I disagree.
    I wouldnt mind your plan but the start from zero could lead to boredom while having the ability to regulate a 35T/season league would give you a good challenge & a longer time to have fun slowly building your baby (team) treating every token with love & respect LOL
    Now here you can managerial skills are on the test.
    The good thing is if we can have a closed league with us always playing over and over with each other trying to make our teams better.
    But with the current top11 & the promotion thingy then its ok also since more than half of us will advance.
    you can't regulate tokens. either use or do not use them. Someone will alwais try be the smartest, as we are humans.

You know what, I'm just gonna get on with the forum league and play it how I intended to play it next season... Wildinho is free to setup a 35T/Season League if he wants.

The main purpose of the forum league was to play games with and against each other and with the 6* team cap, it stops anyone from overpowering their team with too much power training and scout buying.