56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 288 of 406 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    you can't regulate tokens. either use or do not use them. Someone will alwais try be the smartest, as we are humans.
    I tend to trust that people here will respect their word.
    If not it can be regulated.
    Screen shot of the team @ the beginning of the season & a screen shot of each transfer with the number of $ , money , greens , reds & blue shown.

welldone wildinho i cant watch my match because have a reunion high school

i just want to say that for the 1st time the rule is simple for me, Overall Squad Quality Must Be 0.1 Below 6*. theres no rules for buying/farm token and team value...so actually i m not complaining about david teams since the squad Q not breaking the rules (i m not defending him, that just a fact for me)...but maybe for some ppl there was not fair....so we must clear all of this and still keep forward....

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You know what, I'm just gonna get on with the forum league and play it how I intended to play it next season... Wildinho is free to setup a 35T/Season League if he wants.

The main purpose of the forum league was to play games with and against each other and with the 6* team cap, it stops anyone from overpowering their team with too much power training and scout buying.
    LOL , of course you can do whatever you want.
    Most people in here take this game to seriously to my surprise.
    Maybe coz you guys invest money into it in your other account so in a way its like to precious & wining means everything.
    Its not a game for you anymore , its more a matter of life.
    On the other hand I try to squeeze as much fun as they can.

And yes , I would wanna create a 35T/season league & i want you to join.
    With your main account up & running & kicking ass then am sure that you will need a relax account to practice your 100 % managerial skills.
    Ayman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    Exactly....

Absolutely....

Here I disagree.
    I wouldnt mind your plan but the start from zero could lead to boredom while having the ability to regulate a 35T/season league would give you a good challenge & a longer time to have fun slowly building your baby (team) treating every token with love & respect LOL
    Now here you can managerial skills are on the test.
    The good thing is if we can have a closed league with us always playing over and over with each other trying to make our teams better.
    But with the current top11 & the promotion thingy then its ok also since more than half of us will advance.
    actually i agree with Morgan O'Bree in EVERYTHING he said and about starting from zero every season is good cuz we are more than 14 (the number allowed for one league) so who couldn't be added to the forum league in the 1st season like me would have the chance to be in it next season specially if i wasn't able to qualify

LOL , of course you can do whatever you want.
    Most people in here take this game to seriously to my surprise.
    Maybe coz you guys invest money into it in your other account so in a way its like to precious & wining means everything.
    Its not a game for you anymore , its more a matter of life.
    On the other hand I try to squeeze as much fun as they can.

And yes , I would wanna create a 35T/season league & i want you to join.
    With your main account up & running & kicking ass then am sure that you will need a relax account to practice your 100 % managerial skills.
    I'm happy to join your 35T/Season league if you create it, I've already proved to myself I can win trophies without spending vast amounts of T every season. I have my Troll City account that I generally use for 35T/season, just had that 1 bidding war on there to waste all the tokens for a player that would normally be mediocre and would normally cost 2-5T to buy on a regular basis. Otherwise there would be over 100T in that account doing nothing. I don't buy scouts on Troll City's account. I also had success with July Fourth in my earlier days too without buying any tokens and not farming too many out either.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    actually i agree with Morgan O'Bree in EVERYTHING he said and about starting from zero every season is good cuz we are more than 14 (the number allowed for one league) so who couldn't be added to the forum league in the 1st season like me would have the chance to be in it next season specially if i wasn't able to qualify
    We will all get bored.
    And who said the number is gonna stay 14 ?
    With people getting promotion then there would be places for new comers to join players who didnt get promotion & those will have a reason to continue playing just to have fun with the new comers.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm happy to join your 35T/Season league if you create it, I've already proved to myself I can win trophies without spending vast amounts of T every season. I have my Troll City account that I generally use for 35T/season, just had that 1 bidding war on there to waste all the tokens for a player that would normally be mediocre and would normally cost 2-5T to buy on a regular basis. Otherwise there would be over 100T in that account doing nothing. I don't buy scouts on Troll City's account. I also had success with July Fourth in my earlier days too without buying any tokens and not farming too many out either.
    No need to tell me the story of your life since I never questioned your managerial skills.
    Obviously you earned the respect of all the people in here & well deserved.
    If your are on board then am sure many people will join now.
    Also this way no one will complain in the current league since they will have the choice to play in here with the current rule or just join mine.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    welldone wildinho i cant watch my match because have a reunion high school
    Nice trio upfront
    I hate you

Who wanna friendly ?

No need to tell me the story of your life since I never questioned your managerial skills.
    Obviously you earned the respect of all the people in here & well deserved.
    If your are on board then am sure many people will join now.
    Also this way no one will complain in the current league since they will have the choice to play in here with the current rule or just join mine.
    Kevin and I created this league for the sole purpose of us being able to play games against each other without too much of a restriction and the 0.1 below 6* is quite generous. I could buy a few useless players for my July Fourth team and that would get that team under 6* quality overall. We just didn't want anyone to overpower their team too much and dominate the league because of it. Maybe the cap should be reduced to 3.1 below 6* and we can only have a max quality of 21.9
    *Retired From Top Eleven*