56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 291 of 406 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Where does the 225T come from. I have never had that many at any one point. And the rule was a quality cap of 24.9 nothing said about can't have scout players or higher as long as you stay below the cap. And yes I had 5.8M tokens I got went on a money pack as I was low on cash and wanted an expensive player on the market. Show me any rule WE ALL agreed too that said I could exchange tokens for cash. I'm glad I'm quiting as it seems some can't handle we are able to buy scouts etc.

On a different note. El trickster I never saw the match. Just logged in then had to work. Good fight back by your squad.
    I got sick of all the complaints now, I just want to get on with playing the game. Not even going to listen to anyone on here that vents about token farmers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think you guys are getting "butthurt" because your team is either losing or because of the rules. Every team loses. Half of us are going to be promoted and half of us are not. Accept that as a fact first. You guys have no sportsmanship.

I'm not bothered that I have lost matches. What bothers me is now people are trying to add rules. And going on about shouldn't have scout players etc.

July know what you mean. I'm tempted to keep playing the team and just ignore all rules. Buy **** loads of tokens with every spare penny and get a super team. Just kidding think I'm just gonna stick with quiting. Will prob check in on the team to see how there doing but that be it. No competing etc.
    UmarRussell likes this.

Banned
    Please calm down guys.
    I think we should lowering quality cap for current league (if everyone agree) and make a new league next season with more clear rules.
    I may not join next season though.

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    Please calm down guys.
    I think we should lowering quality cap for current league (if everyone agree) and make a new league next season with more clear rules.
    I may not join next season though.
    There's no point in suggesting a lower cap as this cap was set to keep teams competitive against none forum players in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I'm not bothered that I have lost matches. What bothers me is now people are trying to add rules. And going on about shouldn't have scout players etc.

July know what you mean. I'm tempted to keep playing the team and just ignore all rules. Buy **** loads of tokens with every spare penny and get a super team. Just kidding think I'm just gonna stick with quiting. Will prob check in on the team to see how there doing but that be it. No competing etc.
    Yeah don't sell off your team or put it in an illegal formation or anything, just incase you decide to change your mind about the forum league, you would regret it if you sold off your team you worked to get in the last week and then you wanted to come back to the league, just set it on auto-pilot and make new signings each season so it keeps your team active.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah don't sell off your team or put it in an illegal formation or anything, just incase you decide to change your mind about the forum league, you would regret it if you sold off your team you worked to get in the last week and then you wanted to come back to the league, just set it on auto-pilot and make new signings each season so it keeps your team active.
    Doubt I will bother competing again. People agreed to rules that are stated. Need to get over that some of us can have tokens and improve squad more. Not decide we should have a change to the rules. I get some feel a lower quality but as has been said by you I think this cap was set to help compete in following seasons against other players. Best of luck with Papaleo Legends and hope some will stop there whining now

Banned
    personally, i'm fine enough with current forum league beside some 'smart' ways that have been used.

If anyone wants a budget 35T a season league, they can go and set one up if they would like so, this forum league was produced to have accounts played as if they were like your main accounts, Wildinho, Kevin and CarlTaut for example would have less quality than Me, dv8r and iamdjw if nordeus finetuned our main accounts to play in the same league.

Well I'm getting back to playing now and I'm gonna have to sell the striker I got for 1T because I simply won't have the $ to keep him. So I decided to use another token and change the players name to CR7 and see if we get a few token buying noobs bidding on the player.