Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

post a screen with the league stats/standings

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    post a screen with the league stats/standings
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...html#post73971
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The team are finally gelling together think they just needed time to get used to each other.

Papaleo Legends 1-1 Abusement Park.

A disappointing result for us in the end, we took the lead and failed to kill the game off, and they equalised and we couldn't get our noses back infront. Funny when it goes against you the last 10 minutes of the commentry just suddenly skip over without a word mentioned.

Camera Lagg was not present but he will be happy to see his team earned a point out of it. I guess both teams were in good form going into the game and a draw seemed likely.

League winner should now come from any of the top 3 teams, we should of been closer but we have had too many frustrating draws such as this one and the 0-0 away at Brann.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-24-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

A disappointing result for us in the end, we took the lead and failed to kill the game off, and the equalised and we couldn't get our noses back infront. Funny when it goes against you the last 10 minutes of the commentry just suddenly skip over without a word mentioned.

Camera Lagg was not present but he will be happy to see his team earned a point out of it. I guess both teams were in good form going into the game and a draw seemed likely.

League winner should now come from any of ther top 3 teams, we should of been closer but we have had too many frustrating draws such as this one and the 0-0 away at Brann.
    There is still a chance for you. I reckon top 4 is a good shout for you now though. I missed my league game. But we managed to win it against Carl's us bruga and the cup game was a breeze 2-0 aswell. Semi final here we come

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    There is still a chance for you. I reckon top 4 is a good shout for you now though. I missed my league game. But we managed to win it against Carl's us bruga and the cup game was a breeze 2-0 aswell. Semi final here we come
    Cup should not be too much of a problem for us. Next best team has an overall average of 15Q. But even then you can't rely on the game engine.

why can't i buy players with more funds than i have ? can't i have negative account ?? i just wanted to get raul stan (july's player) but i couldn't becuase i need about 200k more to get him :/

Cup should not be too much of a problem for us. Next best team has an overall average of 15Q. But even then you can't rely on the game engine.
    12.2 is gonna be the highest opponent left in the semi for me. 2 teams both have that and one has 12.0 compared to my 22.5 should be easy but like you said never can tell

A disappointing result for us in the end, we took the lead and failed to kill the game off, and they equalised and we couldn't get our noses back infront. Funny when it goes against you the last 10 minutes of the commentry just suddenly skip over without a word mentioned.

League winner should now come from any of the top 3 teams, we should of been closer but we have had too many frustrating draws such as this one and the 0-0 away at Brann.
    I couldn't watch the game.. How was it looking besides the result? Who had more chances?
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

how can i have negative balance ?? really !! 3 times and each time he says that i don't have enough funds and should buy some money