56 77.78%
  • NO

16 22.22%
Page 359 of 406 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4054
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Forum League 2013

Rookie
    hmmm I've at most energy for 2 teams, and it looks like people are moving to the 35t league. I wouldn't spend rl money on this team in a mil yrs and I imagine most people would feel the same way so it seems unnecessary. I don't spend real money on my main team but enjoy immensely competing with people who do, and would find it boring competing with people who don't buy tokens. I don't know what I'll do in future but regardless will focus mainly on my original team.

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    What reasons was behind your selling of all your playes and having a 10q team ?? You was doing so well

Keep right on
    I think he was taking advantage of the poor 3* market there was for a few days before the transfer market went back to the 4* market once again, he would of been using his past experience I think.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I like the name of FlyingRhinos new signing... Stefan Gerold.

On another note, I've finally sold my injured Raul Stan after the 50th attempt of playing him on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Moel View Post
    hmmm I've at most energy for 2 teams, and it looks like people are moving to the 35t league. I wouldn't spend rl money on this team in a mil yrs and I imagine most people would feel the same way so it seems unnecessary. I don't spend real money on my main team but enjoy immensely competing with people who do, and would find it boring competing with people who don't buy tokens. I don't know what I'll do in future but regardless will focus mainly on my original team.
    I will enter a team in the 35T league, but I will be paying more attention to this league mostly, IF however 35T becomes more popular and theres only a few handful active managers in this league, then my team here could drop from being active (watch every game) to semi active (watch important games only and run transfers/training.)

Only thing is I'm no fan of 35T/season since I can farm tokens. This league is like a how it would be if everyone here had this as their main team.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I will enter a team in the 35T league, but I will be paying more attention to this league mostly, IF however 35T becomes more popular and theres only a few handful active managers in this league, then my team here could drop from being active (watch every game) to semi active (watch important games only and run transfers/training.)

Only thing is I'm no fan of 35T/season since I can farm tokens. This league is like a how it would be if everyone here had this as their main team.
    I will play both leagues but this one will be priority until we are no longer in same leagues

Keep right on

Quote Originally Posted by baxtoot View Post
    I will play both leagues but this one will be priority until we are no longer in same leagues

Keep right on
    Your boys have done a great job this morning beating Harrogate 4-1, that blows the title race wide open...

And tonight Lucky Strike play against Ajax Afterdark.

Rookie
    keep fighting

It's funny how 3 days ago I was fighting for 4th place and now I'm out of promotion. I didn't change anything T.T
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Banned
    good game cam.
    the best team didn't win there.
    surely unexpected win for my team.

Papaleo Legends 5-1 Petersen's XI.

I don't take any pride or bragging rights here for beating dv8rs team thats given up for the rest of the season, but this is another 3 points to keep up the pressure on the 4 teams above us in the league. The right result tonight between Lucky Strike and Ajax Afterdark could mean we end the day 4 points behind the league leader.