Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hope Your Season's Going Well

Hope Your Season's Going Well

So there's only a week left until the season ends so how about a quick yell about how well you're squad's be taken on your league. Unfortunately I haven't had the best of luck... Hope Your Season's Going Well-league-3-31.jpg

Oh why am I so bad at this? XD 3 ties in a row, two against teams worse than me and one against the league leader. And I wasn't even online that game happened.

I think at this point, my goal should be at least make it to the #4 position and save up on my money. Maybe rest my best players if I get the chance. I already made a few critical mistakes like this:
    Hope Your Season's Going Well-danny-wright.jpg
    Self-Explanatory. And I don't think I can contend in the CL or the Cup the state my team is in. However I have gotten lucky. This player I got was 3 stars and has quickly improved since. Purposely gave him #5 because he's been in great form.
    Hope Your Season's Going Well-james-gallancher.jpg

Let me know how your first experience in this game was; if you got lucky or had some crappy seasons the first few. And let me know if there's ANY way I can come back from this slump. Maybe if any of you guys can loan me a player or two...

Apprentice
    who train special ability ????????????? it's a crap. this season i'm going 4 a treble. and u din't ever buy tokens

Apprentice
    My 2nd season. Ill probably win the cup and go 2nd in league. Getting the CL qualification is most important for me now. Even if i cant win it, its a lot of cash from 6 guaranteed games. Otherwise ill just save money and tokens for next season.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 04-01-2013 at 05:47 AM.

In the cup, I was eliminated in the first knock-out round.

In the CL, I have made it to the semi-final and have the first leg (away), tonight.

In the league, I am 3rd, but could go 2nd, if I win today's game by more than 2 goals. A win would also guarantee my place in next season's CL tournament.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

well I guess it's going pretty well, I'm first in my league and in the CL semi finals.
    had a league match today against a team I can't beat I guess, no idea why, my 2 draws were against this guy:

this is the league table after this draw, guess it's going to be close after all (I have to play the second and third place teams):

and these are the stats of my players so far:

League: I´m pretty sure that we will win the 3rd league trophy in a row and I'm quite anticipant and looking forward to season 4 (lvl4).

CL: Honestly, I´m getting fed up with it! Last season we played the CL finals and got eliminated after penalty shootouts against a "Robot bot" player and this season we got the worst toss ever - played against T-buyers and managed to get to the Quarterfinals after lossing at home with 0-1 (even if we dominated the opponent).

Cup: I'm boycotting it since they changed the format and reduced the prizemoney. (playing illegal formation or hard defensive + hard tackling)
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Sweet!
    If i win my league game tonight..thats the League won
    Hope Your Season's Going Well-league.jpg

and CL semi-final first leg today too...hoping for a good day
    Edit: CL semi...2-1 away win!..happy with that.
    EDIT: 8-0 win at home to secure the championship (18pts clear with 5 games to go)
    Last edited by Giotto; 04-01-2013 at 08:02 PM.

League
    Champions: Season 1 2 5 6 7 8
    Runners up: Season 3 4 9 10

Champions league
    Winners: Season 4 6 7
    Runners up:
    3rd place: Season 3 5 8 10

CUP
    Winners: Season 6
    Runners up:
    3rd Place: Season 1 5

LEAGUE : i'm first with about 7 points difference from the 2nd

CL : i got out in the first knockout round after facing a token buyer

CUP : at the semifinals , won 1st leg 1-0 at home

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL

Good to hear you guys getting better luck than me. Ah well, there's always next season. =D

Well today's game meant I can't be beaten to the title. Gives me chance to get a few reserves playing and help them towards the next star. Plus gives me chance to get Miku playing more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast