Thread: I got a guy with TM level stats!

Dreamer

I got a guy with TM level stats!

Just think, everyone on the TM, even the 30+ 3 stars could be just like him!

I got a guy with TM level stats!-img_1197.jpg

For what's it's worth I've had 4 player who could do this in 40 seasons. Too bad everyone I buy doesn't do this like they are suppose to

Impressive
    Question is how good he is on the field or it's just visual impression to making more bidding war

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Impressive
    Question is how good he is on the field or it's just visual impression to making more bidding war
    Those are his real stats not Nordeus fake stats.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Those are his real stats not Nordeus fake stats.
    Is he a 69T scout. They never disappoint , I have a scout ST on his third season with almost a 1 goal per match ratio (since I tanked last season his overall stats don't show that)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Is he a 69T scout. They never disappoint , I have a scout ST on his third season with almost a 1 goal per match ratio (since I tanked last season his overall stats don't show that)
    No I got him for a couple coins on the old TM

Pro
    Nice job. But he is looking that way because you have trained him hard. Good stats and good player btw. I just checked the stats and every player, literally every player has incredible stats. I have 3 or 4 high level players like this but even goal keepers in the TM are scoring 8-9-10's all over. I see defenders with 25% scoring stats, etc.... It looks to good to be true to be honest
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Kto
    I guess, after some time when Nord realizes, that even the last fools dont believe those ratings, they will change ratings to some worse level to keep it realistic. Still there would be zero trust from my side, that they represent anything and going to show the real power of the player. Too much fooling on childish level.