Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sons of Pitches
  • 2 Post By Sons of Pitches

Thread: Associations Suggestion

Associations Suggestion

May i make a suggestion with regards to associations, when your ass needs more managers it would be great if we could message the people in our friends list to let them know were down a man and looking. This could be a generic cookie cutter response that could be easily translated into multiple languages for everyone on your friend list. That way there's no international insults.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Lol I bet nobody's "ass" needs more manager. Sorry for being vulgar its just so funny as I was reading it.
    You can send request to your friends to join your association anytime.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi Mat
    I think this option already exists.
    If we have a friend with asso group, we can invite him.

* we cannot send a message but I suppose he can understand.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi Nik,

Not exaclty what i meant, but yes that is an option. For example, if i wanted to invite you to my asso I can't because you already belong to one, two, or three (however many alt teams you have now ) , but if you were sitting in an association you're not happy with i can't invite you unless I approach you by other means, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hi Mat
    I think this option already exists.
    If we have a friend with asso group, we can invite him.

* we cannot send a message but I suppose he can understand.
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    oh I see.
    Well in that case, to tell you the truth I think fb can be a solution.
    For example, if I 'm already in an asso group, I would leave it only in a case of a friend who would not just invite but having a little chat about that.
    For example
    "Hi Mat, i can see that you 're in an asso group. Don't know if you 're ok with that but our asso is looking for a good active manager and I thought that might you 're interest to join us.
    blah blah blah"
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Facebook is the solution. But it's a HUGE pain. You have to be able to find your Top Eleven "friends" within Facebook - this means a real name and an identifiable photo, and then hope they recognise you for who you are and accept your friendship request. Only then can you chat (if you share a common language). I've gone through this 3 times to recruit players to our association and I hope I never have to do it again.

Famous
    I like this idea. Although, the option is sort of there, under the search tab where managers can see what associations have a vacancy, several managers leave and rejoin their association or a variety of reasons (friendlies, association training) so it's hard to figure out which associations have a genuine opening and what ones don't.

I also would like to see nordeus add some type of reward for platinum associations that are relegating? Like maybe the gold 2 reward? Several managers (especially active ones) are liable to leave a platinum which will relegate or likely to relegate, so it would be nice to see nordeus provide incentives to prevent this from happening imo.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-11-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Simply a chat feature between all players could be implemented, however there should be a chat block feature at the same time.A gammon game I play has this feature in it, and it actually works well. If the opponent swears, uses inappropriate words or do something like that, you just block him/her to chat and don't see what s/he writes until you reopen it anytime you like.

It would also fit well the development style of Nordeus, they like to implement cosmetic things rather than improving their RNG...