Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new season coming soon

Apprentice
    what are your inspirations - set them early. do you want to do well in cup, CL or league? line up accordingly. early on you can do all 3, but after 3rd level, you gotta pick 2 of 3, or even a single 1 after 1 fails
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It should be easier for you the real game will start after level 10, till then you can relax.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    what are your inspirations - set them early. do you want to do well in cup, CL or league? line up accordingly. early on you can do all 3, but after 3rd level, you gotta pick 2 of 3, or even a single 1 after 1 fails
    well, i want to be the top of the league. thats the first objective, i might go for the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    get rid all ur 3* players,they are useless next season.
    In my opinion dont resign any of the players that their contract ends.
    You will find same or better players in the middle of the season and u will save all the contract money.
    Finally dont buy anything in the first 3-4 days and check the action in the auction(hours-managers etc).

Good luck
    thanks, i have 4*'s in the team and mostly old ones 26-31. and i am a bit confused wat to do with the young players. i have 2, 21 and 20 year old, 25 and 27 quality, they will be 4* next season and their contract will expire after the end of the next season, do i renew their contract or just sell them? because i dont think they will be so useful in lvl 4 to me anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12