Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: When should I powertrain my player?

22 on average has been the year I have felt players growth decreasing. One other thing to keep in mind is that midfielders and strikers grow much faster than defenders(mainly because they get more match bonus since they get more involved), that's just my opinion.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Just wondering if anyone can help me if I get a fast trainer 18yrs old 99% quality, how many greens would it to push him to 120% and how many green for a special ability of I do it when he's on 99%. I'm trying to plan for next season. I don't want to buy to many young players and not have the greens to train them. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can help me if I get a fast trainer 18yrs old 99% quality, how many greens would it to push him to 120% and how many green for a special ability of I do it when he's on 99%. I'm trying to plan for next season. I don't want to buy to many young players and not have the greens to train them. Thank you.
    I've made a power training tool which can answer your questions. See the picture below.
    It calculates how many greens are needed to train your player, based on the player his current skills, age and the drills you select.

When should I powertrain my player?-power-training-tool.jpg

The values are based on Fast Trainers with an age of 18-21. As mentioned before here by others, they all train at the same speed at these ages.
    The results may be a bit off when you are training a slower trainer.
    Also note that a players might jump in pricegroup every season. The value drop isnt consistent. So in a new season he can become even a better fast trainer than he is now.
    Last: There is still a bug inside this version where it skips calculating the greens when a drill average is exactly 20% / 40% /60 % etc. at the start of the drill. just keep that in mind.

My advise would be to only train your FT at an age of 21. Then you can really pump their white skills. My team in the thread I've linked is made without tanking or spending money. Purely by efficient Green Packs management.

As for your question with the Special Ability. That depends on which drill you use. It is wise to train the drill with the lowest average drill % as it will be the fastest.
    Last edited by Kwal; 07-30-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12