Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By Spartan117
  • 1 Post By Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
  • 1 Post By achiie
  • 1 Post By ibangali
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By achiie

Thread: Has anybody ever used the personal trainer ???

Has anybody ever used the personal trainer ???

No I'm not crazy and I don't plan to ever use this feature. 80 tokens to give 1star to a player, no thanks. I was just curious if anyone has used him and if he has seen any noticeable difference in his player.
    IMO this is one of the most useless feature even for those who spend a lot in the game. You could get a recommended player for that many tokens. The only use I see is to make a player legendary by spending a ridiculous amount of tokens. You could achieve this for much cheaper with greens even thou this is more time consuming.
    I would love for this feature to change and be more realistic with its demands.
    ibangali and manoc1992 like this.

Pro
    If it was just 80t for one star I wouldn't mind using it to maintain my star players it would actually be cheaper. However 80tokens will buy u just 4 quality points and u need 20 quality points to get one star.if ur player is above 120% quality, it increases from 80-160tokens to get 4 quality points, meaning u would require 800 tokens to give him one star (140%).
    It's just utterly ridiculous!
    KenoticFC likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I used much, especially on my key players (most of them were Recs or Scouts) when I was in a rush on +1, +2 level cup roads, however I have never overreached 140%, it costs 160 T after a player reaches Superstar, I guess the cost also depends on the player's abilities as the main difference I observed is it improves all the abilities to make them all equal rather than focusing on specific abilities you train by training. As I mentioned before in some other threads, if player is not a natural-star who performs very well in all matches there is not any difference than you do it in normal training, you only have a stronger player after it to compete stronger opponents. After all, its basic purpose is making a player stronger in a short time period, especially players that over 22.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I was just curious if anyone has used him and if he has seen any noticeable difference in his player.
    When i want to indulge in daydreaming about how cool my player would look with all those stars..i check it BUT then i see the price = 2000 Tokens! And then reality hits me
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC
    I would love for this feature to change and be more realistic with its demands.
    Change is good if it is in our favour

How about instead of token we pay our green then we can save time from manual power training, save tons of clicking
    KenoticFC likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Exactly my thoughts. It is basically just a token dumpster. Why have a feature that no one uses, its good in theory but fails in practice. Like you mentioned players performance is based on their hidden talents and what not so having a legendary player won't make a big difference for a normal player especially considering the price it comes. Similar to what achiie said, maybe someone was so tempted by the cosmetic look of his player that he actually spend the gold
    Spartan117 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Change is good if it is in our favour

How about instead of token we pay our green then we can save time from manual power training, save tons of clicking

Nord devs will be like "If we've to change fonts for this game even that takes days and still we're not sure whether it's bug free and ibangali wants a NEW FEATURE!!" No way, let's give them some 13 day MINI tournament!!
    Last edited by achiie; 07-18-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    or just do what the player who beat me in the cup has done
    148%
    level 6
    tanks the league, wins cup and champions
    this guy has been playing for 18 months
    some of his players are 30+Has anybody ever used the personal trainer ???-te1.jpgHas anybody ever used the personal trainer ???-te2.jpgHas anybody ever used the personal trainer ???-te3.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by AshAdelUnitedFC View Post
    or just do what the player who beat me in the cup has done
    148%
    level 6
    tanks the league, wins cup and champions
    this guy has been playing for 18 months
    some of his players are 30+[]
    Can't win Champions League if you tank every season?

Anyway, back to 'personal trainer', I've never used it, pointless waste of tokens really, but if that's the road you want to go down it's actually far cheaper to use the tokens for Green packs and power train than it is to get the same gains from PT.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Can't win Champions League if you tank every season?

Anyway, back to 'personal trainer', I've never used it, pointless waste of tokens really, but if that's the road you want to go down it's actually far cheaper to use the tokens for Green packs and power train than it is to get the same gains from PT.
    Yes you can,if u win the champions league every season u qualify to participate the next season without having to finish top four in d league. I've met some managers who do this
    The Best of the Best