Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Haitoreas
  • 4 Post By achiie
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: I'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Angry I'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

I'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-19-11-19-51.jpg
    I got trolled 3 games in a row where i should have dominated. I am still first in the league by a long way, that's because I dominated the entire first half of the league. I am using the same formation and tactics i dominated with no change at all. Except that now, I get triple the damn shots as the opponent and as you can see I am dominating possesion yet I have the same amount of shots on target as the opponent. Same thing here, although luckily i still won.
    I'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-19-11-20-25.jpg
    But The last one is the worst one. I dominated possesion, and unlike the other two i was present during the match, I had double the shots he did, BUT I LOST ! WTF !?! I have a damn scout striker yet out of 19 shots, only 7 were on target and only one of them was scored. I also realized that lately most of my goalscorers are midfielders, which is probably why i don't have much shots on target, how do i make my attackers the ones who shoot as they are the clinical ones. What makes this one so painful is that I had 10% in all bonuses for the first time in this league, and without changing anything, I still lost.
    I'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-19-11-27-31.jpg
    And this better not be because I'm not buying tokens or something like that, Cause if that's the case, this game can go F*ck itself. Even with this game being the money sucking app that it is ( forcing to buy tokens by taking away a star from your team everytime you get promoted, and making them pretty hard to get.)
    I've still continued to play it, but if that turns out to be true, then that's unfair, as i spend at least 2 hours a day on it, and I've been present to every league match this season except for 3 or 4.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Pro
    Troll results happen. A few seasons back it was standard results like this for me. Last 2 seasons have been fairly normal for me. I still have some results like this but I am accepting it. Last game for you is the SEG (Shot Efficiency God) kicking you in the ballzzz. It has definitely nothing to do with not buying tokens. I haven't bought tokens in the last 40 seasons or so. So no worries about that. Bad results just happen.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

80% possession and you still lost..i wouldn't have believed if u didn't shared screenshot..wow!

you have defensive problem to think about.

If you add a screen capture of both AvQ of the teams and, the page of stats of your team, maybe we can have a more clear idea about what happens...you can think possesion or Quality is all but choose the right players and discard players even if they have 6* or 7* but they fail often, is basic.

Hi,

what is really upsetting in this situation is that new versions enphasize
    an increased percent rate of goal chances failed by strikers.

I see at least 5 or 6 of this chances in a match for my team, that really go to trash.
    My opponent finalizes the only corner or free kick he shots.

If this is part of the game,on the other side,I cannot realize that any team,both strong and lower,is a 100% efficency team,
    and i'm the only low prolificency team in the game....

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    80% possession and you still lost..i wouldn't have believed if u didn't shared screenshot..wow!
    yes, this must be added to the achievements

yes, that's an explanation .
    I'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-defense-women.jpg

* having a better team, watching the game and have a full condition/morale in your team, isn't a winning factor by itself in T11.
    Never was.
    achiie and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I remember stating that i dominated the entire season until these last games with the same exact team. I have no defensive problems. Sure I kind of put zonal and low pressing at the start of the game because i thought i would give him 4-0 and my players won't get too tired but as soon as he scored a goal i switched it right back.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If you add a screen capture of both AvQ of the teams and, the page of stats of your team, maybe we can have a more clear idea about what happens...you can think possesion or Quality is all but choose the right players and discard players even if they have 6* or 7* but they fail often, is basic.
    Well, I dominated the entire most of the season with same exact team and stats beating the second best team in the league 2-0. And i know that it's not all bout possession and quality ( in fact my team is only a 4 star team at it's best my highest rating is 74% ), but as you can see I have more than DOUBLE their chances but have only as much shots on target they do. But since you asked for them here they are. I'm just really hoping this BS doesn't happen in my super league final. And i actually don't know how to acces my team's stats. Do you know where i can see them. The first team ( nicolas ) is currently thrif, he was seventh or sixth when i faced him and the second one (zapola fc) is sixth, he was 4th when i faced him.
    I'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-08-38-54.jpgI'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-08-37-57.jpgI'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-08-36-39.jpgI'm getting trolled waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-08-36-02.jpg
    Just one quick question. Do my keep their stars if i win the league, i think i heard this somewhere i don't know where though.

Quote Originally Posted by Haitoreas View Post
    Just one quick question. Do my keep their stars if i win the league, i think i heard this somewhere i don't know where though.
    Nope!