Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: So, i have figured it out (i think)

Allright, so that is your "theory"?

Well by Forcing the minority who are players from Europe usa and Canada to buy tokens. Why i said by "forcing" them, it's because every major update top eleven does these days always include a way to make the game easier for you if you spend more money . Before 3 years, this game was a real play to win,and i know that the game still make ads revenues from sponsored videos but still, the demographics matters a lot in ads revenues.
    Well, first of all, no one is "forced" to pay real cash to buy some tokens. Second of all it would apply to all the players who do actually play the game. This new feature does not have an impact on the target audience (let's call it western world). Everyone can decide to use the feature (and to be honest I find it quite useless but it does not do any harm). I can't see any dis- or advantage concerning all potential markets. We all do have some certain "needs" and it is not a subject of a certain background/ancestry or something else. I do not have the actual statistics but I do guess that a lot of "third world country" players - as you named it - are paying some money. Of course marketing does play a big role for nordeus but I really do not see a real strategy in regard of your thread. There is no visible disadvantage for players from one or the other side of the world. Attending players in the UK, the States, France or in my case Austria do have no penalty in playing the game (except for the availability of videos from the providers) or aren't forced to spend more tokens. You are trying to explain the mechanics or/and the nordeus strategy by posting some not really reliable statistics catched from your/an application? Ok and what does that implicate further? Sorry, I don't get it.

I don't really understand what you are trying to tell us /or me but I do sense some kind of underlying racism here. Sorry, I could be utterly wrong but you are focusing so much on a certain and in my opinion far-fetched aspect and ignoring the same time what else does come into play.

Best,
    Nidd
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 07-21-2017 at 03:24 PM.

They are using the 50 millions downloads as a marketing tool because let's face it, real, clones or fake, 50 m is a big number, however we were drifted from the real subject here, which is most of top eleven users are from third world countries and can't buy tokens even if they want to and the game is doing its best every update to make the minority( people who can pay online) to pay real money in the game for some questionable reasons like refreshing scouts or by merging all levels in one market . What do you think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Allright, so that is your "theory"?

Well, first of all, no one is "forced" to pay real cash to buy some tokens. Second of all it would apply to all the players who do actually play the game. This new feature does not have an impact on the target audience (let's call it western world). Everyone can decide to use the feature (and to be honest I find it quite useless but it does not do any harm). I can't see any dis- or advantage concerning all potential markets. We all do have some certain "needs" and it is not a subject of a certain background/ancestry or something else. I do not have the actual statistics but I do guess that a lot of "third world country" players - as you named it - are paying some money. Of course marketing does play a big role for nordeus but I really do not see a real strategy in regard of your thread. There is no visible disadvantage for players from one or the other side of the world. Attending players in the UK, the States, France or in my case Austria do have no penalty in playing the game (except for the availability of videos from the providers) or aren't forced to spend more tokens. You are trying to explain the mechanics or/and the nordeus strategy by posting some not really reliable statistics catched from your/an application? Ok and what does that implicate further? Sorry, I don't get it.

I don't really understand what you are trying to tell us /or me but I do sense some kind of underlying racism here. Sorry, I could be utterly wrong but you are focusing so much on a certain and in my opinion far-fetched aspect and ignoring the same time what else does come into play.

Best,
    Nidd
    Ofc it's not racism, i'm just trying to find out why lately in every major update the game seems to focus more on material gaining than on improving the real game, and as i said before it's a theory, i thought maybe because the game is not achieving the revenues that they want to achieve because most or its players are from third world countries and can't pay online.
    Last edited by ElPocho; 07-21-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    They are using the 50 millions downloads as a marketing tool because let's face it, real, clones or fake, 50 m is a big number, however we were drifted from the real subject here, which is most of top eleven users are from third world countries and can't buy tokens even if they want to and the game is doing its best every update to make the minority( people who can pay online) to pay real money in the game for some questionable reasons like refreshing scouts or by merging all levels in one market . What do you think about that.
    Nordeus themselves know what kind of market are they targeting with those changes but this monthly card thing has some role to play in it (someone mentioned about that too). 5 USD is not that expensive for many people, and given the temptations someone can get from this game, it is expected that he would be buying tokens if he can.

Take a look at myself. I bought a lot of tokens in the past as I got influenced or got carried away by the game. I have spent a decent amount of money on this game. Below are the proofs. I was not earning any salary during those times, but I still spent those amounts as shown, and this money was the money I was given to buy food and other things. So, I sacrificed some food and so on in some way. Sure, I don't buy anymore; I have not purchased any tokens since that second quit (2016).

The amount of tokens asked for the refresh of the scout's list is absurd for sure, and seriously who would spend 25T many times, refreshing the list until he gets the players he wanted? Only those very rich people will do that. Such people that would spend like this are those sort of rich people you have in UAE for example. But still, even the average person can get carried away and he might spend.

In my opinion, people can easily get trapped by such games and get carried away and start to spend. It becomes like a drug. I have played another online game, and there were a few people that were spending a lot (one of them really spent a lot regularly; it was like 20-40 USD every other day or so). That game I am speaking about was a game where the company was more after the money. Nordeus seems to be heading to that same direction.

For me, people have imperfections, and business people exploit those imperfections to make money. For the case of this game, it is about the addiction or the want to win or achieve something (even if it is virtual; in fact, once people are into it, it is no more like virtual) or the want to be the most powerful or the best. Some people also are a fan of a certain real life club, and they will try to re-create that club in the game and they will go very far so that this team succeeds because there is the that other bit that is attached to it too (being a fan of that team in real life).
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-21-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    ElPocho likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12