Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: can someone please explain wtf just happened here.

Angry can someone please explain wtf just happened here.

On my second acount, I had a match against a bot, which i thought i was guranteed to win, i though i would win by at least 5-0 after an unfortunate negative tie against home at his home. Just look at the stats. I used 4-5-1 v which i have been hearing sooo much great things about, i have an entirely 5 star team except for a 2 player or 3, i dominate possesion, i have twice the shots and 5 times the shots on target, BUT I LOSE TO A FU**ING BOT IN PLAY OFFS ? I get that u get trolled a lot in this game but that is absolute BS. I had to buy an entire formation of wingers just so that my midfielders aren't the ones who strike since they' aren't very clinical, and then this happens. I was going for an unstoppable season here, but i draw my first two matches against a bot ? I have an outstainding team, an amazing formation, recommended tactics, my team is well trained, BUT I LOSE TO A FU**CKING BOT IN THE PLAY OFFS OF THE CUP ? Even in ratings my team is much better than his. And why does his keeper who is the same rating as mine have 4 saves to my one ? Last season on my first account I was undefeated throughout the entire first half of the league until i was defeated in the cup by the same guy who won the champions league. And i did that with a 4-4-2 formation. But here i am after spending every last token on amazing players, I get this **** result. Everyone here told me to get a formation with wingers. When i looked up the chart of counter formations, i found that 4-5-1 v countered almost every formation, yet i still lose to a bot, even though i have 8% in training bonuses and a five star team. That's an entire new level of bull****. So can someone please offer some nice tactics to put on this formation, I chose attacking because my line of defense is SOLID, 3 five stars and one 4 star, but out of his 2 shots on target, he managed to get a goal.
    I didn't use my best team for this match, thought i could conserve their energy since i thought this was a guranteed win. All I need now is to end up in a league with a sh*t ton of unstoppable money spenders.
    can someone please explain wtf just happened here.-redlions.jpg
    can someone please explain wtf just happened here.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-24-12-53-19.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Haitoreas View Post
    I didn't use my best team for this match,
    Go blame yourself then
    teebag333 and madflo19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Go blame yourself then
    I still used most of good players and my quality was double his quality. So I don't think it was necessary to put all my 5 star players and make the team even better when i was facing a goddam bot that should have beaten without a doubt. JUST LOOK AT THE DAMN STATS !! Even with my semi-strong team I f*cked him up, 10 shots on target to his 2. Why in hell did out of 10 i only score 1 ? why in out of 2, he scored 1 ?

Famous
    You didn't change formation or use subs during the match, even though it didn't seem to be working?
    It's frustrating but you can't expect to win 100% of the time just because you have a better team, it wouldn't be much of a game then. You have to do at least some of the work.....
    teebag333, madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Kto
    The stats and q difference isnt big enough to have garanteed win (not to mention no subs, didnt you attend?). I think there is no need to save energy on day 2 without other games (especially after a draw in 1st game, if I get it right).
    I also have read of the theory which I personally believe, that teams sometimes need time to adapt to the new season, especially with many new players. We have to assume, that players have many hidden factors, these are not just %-numbers. So in future no jokes on 1st cup round.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    You didn't change formation or use subs during the match, even though it didn't seem to be working?
    It's frustrating but you can't expect to win 100% of the time just because you have a better team, it wouldn't be much of a game then. You have to do at least some of the work.....
    I wasn't present in the match. I had some things to do, and didn't think i needed to because I didn't think my 4 star team with a good formation, well trianed players, would lose to a 2 star team managed by a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    The stats and q difference isnt big enough to have garanteed win (not to mention no subs, didnt you attend?). I think there is no need to save energy on day 2 without other games (especially after a draw in 1st game, if I get it right).
    I also have read of the theory which I personally believe, that teams sometimes need time to adapt to the new season, especially with many new players. We have to assume, that players have many hidden factors, these are not just %-numbers. So in future no jokes on 1st cup round.
    I wanted to save energy because on the next day i am going to have a match against the strongest guy in my champions league group and i really want to go through. And that new players need to get used to each other theory is BS, because they'd actually spend a crap ton of time coding something as stupid as that. I won my first two games last season
    8-0, 5-0 with a 4-4-2 formation and i changed it because apprently it's not a good formation for an active manager to use. I also won my first match on my first account 4-0 against an active manager, and a friend challenged me to a friendly and i beat him 3-0, and i haven't even bought new players yet.
    Last edited by Haitoreas; 07-24-2017 at 07:19 PM.

I didn't expect to win becuase i had a better team. I won the super league final against a team much better than me. I expected to win because I had 8% on training bonuses, a well rested team, and a good formation.

I've said this many times. My team was on 8% training bonuses, and i don't i need to go all the way to 10 because I WAS GOING AGAINST A DAMN BOT. I switched up all my players so that my least tired were the ones who play, but i get this horrendous result. How the hell, in out of 10 GODDAMN shots on target can i only score one ? And no, i wasn't present during the match, because i had other things to do, I'm active, but i don't spend 12 hours a day on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haitoreas View Post
    I wanted to save energy because on the next day i am going to have a match against the strongest guy in my champions league group and i really want to go through.
    And when you'll have a final,will you rest your players for about 1 week before lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Altiplano likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast