Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: This is very funny

Apprentice

Smile This is very funny

befor i play matches i scout my opponents.... i was scouting and looking at there formation.... it was good formation but there was one problem..... he had defenders in stikers position and strikers in defence.... idk if he didnt realizes or something but i was wondering is someone even that dumb

Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    befor i play matches i scout my opponents.... i was scouting and looking at there formation.... it was good formation but there was one problem..... he had defenders in stikers position and strikers in defence.... idk if he didnt realizes or something but i was wondering is someone even that dumb
    Dumb truly is fails who notice not team abandoned player by its.

May the force be with you young padawan...you gonna need a bunch.

u guys r really funny.....

i always save my formation and change it 4 minute b4 the match to make my opponent think that my team is abandoned or thats the formation i'm going to use.

So, opponent nvr know what formation i'm going to use against them....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    u guys r really funny.....

i always save my formation and change it 4 minute b4 the match to make my opponent think that my team is abandoned or thats the formation i'm going to use.

So, opponent nvr know what formation i'm going to use against them....
    that is a great idea... hope you dont mind i do that

Hmmm; I never thought of doing something like that...

Or just have players who can play multiple positions and have the flexibility to adjust at kick-off.

Quote Originally Posted by StarmanNWC View Post
    Or just have players who can play multiple positions and have the flexibility to adjust at kick-off.
    I was oriented to do the same but due to the fact i'm pretty sure now results are pre determined standing on the formation you hold in the last 3 minutes before the kick-off, i stopped doing so.

I reckon is much better to simply get a formation to lure in your opponent to use (if he's a formation freak, let's say) a counter which, in the end, with you changing back yout 11 to what you intended to play, countered by your true formation.

IE i adopt a formation which counter is 4-4-2 flat. My opponent set his 4-4-2 to counter me. 3 minutes before the match i switch to 4-1-2-1-2 and counter him (4-1-2-1-2 is the formation i wanted to use since start).

Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post

"The art of psychic mind control"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I was oriented to do the same but due to the fact i'm pretty sure now results are pre determined standing on the formation you hold in the last 3 minutes before the kick-off, i stopped doing so.

I reckon is much better to simply get a formation to lure in your opponent to use (if he's a formation freak, let's say) a counter which, in the end, with you changing back yout 11 to what you intended to play, countered by your true formation.

IE i adopt a formation which counter is 4-4-2 flat. My opponent set his 4-4-2 to counter me. 3 minutes before the match i switch to 4-1-2-1-2 and counter him (4-1-2-1-2 is the formation i wanted to use since start).
    This is football, we can change our formation in last minute xD

i always use the same formation.. and i dont care if my opponent scouting my team.. lol

i believe in my team and i'm very confidence with formation i use..
    www.mataramjogjafc.com

MATARAM JOGJA FC

"No Guts, No Glory!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast