Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: This is very funny

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    u guys r really funny.....

i always save my formation and change it 4 minute b4 the match to make my opponent think that my team is abandoned or thats the formation i'm going to use.

So, opponent nvr know what formation i'm going to use against them....

I like

Banned
    I always have a bogus formation before the game, just in case the opponent checks my team and tries to counter my formation. BUT, I do not put players out of position, like a GK in a ST position etc. Too much screwing around and you get caught at 3-4 mins left and cant make any changes.

KISS - keep it simple, stupid!

I have a CL final tonight and set up a 4-1-4-1 but can easily change it to several formations with the same players. My opponent wont know what formation I will finally use, so I check his formation just before the game and change mine accordingly.

Rookie
    hohoho so funny

That is cleaver but what if you cannot get to your PC or mobile b4 kickoff then you are stuck!
    lashawn246810 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    That is cleaver but what if you cannot get to your PC or mobile b4 kickoff then you are stuck!
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I was oriented to do the same but due to the fact i'm pretty sure now results are pre determined standing on the formation you hold in the last 3 minutes before the kick-off, i stopped doing so.

I reckon is much better to simply get a formation to lure in your opponent to use (if he's a formation freak, let's say) a counter which, in the end, with you changing back yout 11 to what you intended to play, countered by your true formation.

IE i adopt a formation which counter is 4-4-2 flat. My opponent set his 4-4-2 to counter me. 3 minutes before the match i switch to 4-1-2-1-2 and counter him (4-1-2-1-2 is the formation i wanted to use since start).
    Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    good point
    This wont happen to me as i'm always log in
    magic3 likes this.

I change players around into different formations too, as I do look at opponents formation, so think he might do the same.

Have been caught out twice...
    first time I couldnt get home intime for the match, but won 3-1 with a 5 star striker playing in DMC and 2 AML/R in ML/R.

second time was CL semi's (wednesday?)..logged in on 88mins, just intime to see opponent score to make it 1-2 to him on the night (I won first leg 2-1 so went to extra time~) managed to sort formation out and won

League
    Champions: Season 1 2 5 6 7 8
    Runners up: Season 3 4 9 10

Champions league
    Winners: Season 4 6 7
    Runners up:
    3rd place: Season 3 5 8 10

CUP
    Winners: Season 6
    Runners up:
    3rd Place: Season 1 5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Make sure you leave it in a formation that you can play with. simple

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12