Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: How long until reccomended players?

How long until reccomended players?

I had reccomended players on the last day of the season, when will I have it again? How many days until it shows again?

You get one set of Recommended players each week, on a random day of the week. The only limit to that I have found is that if you get recommendations on a Saturday, you won't get them the next day (Sunday).

Don't bother with the link in the previous reply as that table is no longer valid as of the new Scout system introduced with the update last week...
    brolly likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You get one set of Recommended players each week, on a random day of the week. The only limit to that I have found is that if you get recommendations on a Saturday, you won't get them the next day (Sunday).

Don't bother with the link in the previous reply as that table is no longer valid as of the new Scout system introduced with the update last week...
    What did they introduce in d new scout system?
    The Best of the Best

You get new selections every 48 hours, not on set days of the season. You can also pay T to get a fresh selection immediately. Go and see
    Spartan117 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...