Thread: 1st Striker issues

1st Striker issues

I have a ST at 102% and when I train him, he increases in passing or dribbling but not finishing. He also hasn't scored for me yet (5 games). What would you suggest I do?

how old is he? if he is above 20yo then i suggest you sell him and find a replacement. if he is younger give him few more game and then you make decision.

Famous
    Strikers struggle to score in this game. To be more effective they need tons of power training. Gk drills use greens then shooting repeat again and again to get shooting over 200 etc. You need this player to be 18 fast trainer ideally and 100+ spare greens

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

give him time.. I had a 120% ST and in the first season he missed many 1v1 chances, played really bad. I wanted to sell him, but than I gave him another chance and in the next seasons he started to be a goal top scorer. Also Train him together with the other forwards, let them know each other well..

I used to have a lot of problems with strikers scoring in the beginning but I'm not gonna lie I have had some decent ones in these last seasons. My main striker Mayer was a 69T scout with Penalty SA and he is pretty amazing. Has an average 0.8 scoring ratio. Investing in a scout or recommended ST is actually a great idea. I suggest you usually play with 1 only, if you have an AMC it can help the ST a lot. 80% of my goals came from these two last season.