Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I made cup final

Not to p*** on your fire or anything but the new cup system that was introduced for this season has probably had a lot to do with it too, what with it being fairer now!

But still, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    yes I understand, token buyers are disadvantaged by new format. I will do my best to conquer the Treble this season!!
    You know why it's messed up? I build my team higher quality than them, and everytime I face them, I see them buy a cheap 4,5* and the player looks monster to me. It's not a disadvantage that I'm facing higher level, but the fact is that they can upgrade players that I can't. The guy I just beat lost 1-0 1st leg, 2nd leg I see he bought 3 legends in my eyes, which is only his Scout....

Hope you win trebble. I lost my CL, i'm going double
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Apprentice
    I lost in the quarter finals 0-1 home and 3-3 away but my friend from the work managed to get in the Finals through pentaly shots.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    You know why it's messed up? I build my team higher quality than them, and everytime I face them, I see them buy a cheap 4,5* and the player looks monster to me. It's not a disadvantage that I'm facing higher level, but the fact is that they can upgrade players that I can't. The guy I just beat lost 1-0 1st leg, 2nd leg I see he bought 3 legends in my eyes, which is only his Scout....

Lets not get back to the ****ty "i bought better players therefore i must win" ****. CUP is all about skill and management, as opposed to CL where anything goes ( in which i still made semi final)
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post

I know what you mean... happened to me twice in the cup. I was lucky against a lvl 8 player with 7*stars keeper and striker, but with poor MCs for example. Hope you will win double

Apprentice
    awesome mate! i also made it to the finals thanks to the help by the forum members, although i'm kinda screwed for the finals :P but it was fun making money all season with the cup and cl xD
    hope you win that cup
    Rapyer likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    im planning to make it 3 cup wins in 5 leagues. the other guy isnt a token buyer than ****, it will come down to skill and players

if you want to read over my posting history, i survive on nordeus generated 34 year old players, all 7 of em coupled with some savvy ivestment using only default token deals

FC BETA
    Wow. Can you post a screenshot

Apprentice
    im on android s3 ...how do i do that

edit: took screenies, will upload em 2morrow when i get data cable
    Last edited by Rapyer; 04-02-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

good job, only I got kicked by someone with much better team.

the more u success, the more difficult u will be in nxt season.

Cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast