Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I made cup final

Apprentice

I made cup final

lvl 4- never got a scout player . total spend over last 3 seasons = 6 dollars

total spend this season = 2 dollars

Made NEW FORMAT CUP FINAL on 8-4 aggregate. Made Champions League Semi Final.

Proof thast you do not to be a token spender to succeed if you have half a brain cell

3 star squads can succeed and do well

FC BETA

EDIT: WINNER 3-0

http://imgur.com/5f4ijAs.png

against a token and scout buyer http://imgur.com/8cQuzRq.png

with his buddies supporting him http://i.imgur.com/WleVt0W.jpg

my squad just hitting from 3 star to 4 star after last game http://i.imgur.com/iKihtJY.jpg
    Last edited by Rapyer; 04-04-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    Dele Lamu and gtmsnba13 like this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

good 4 you, good job.

making it to finals don't really make much of a difference..it only counts if you win those cups..which doesn't often happen if you're not a token buyer

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasit View Post
    making it to finals don't really make much of a difference..it only counts if you win those cups..which doesn't often happen if you're not a token buyer

wrong

this season cup changed. it's all equal level players. skill prevails in CUP, it's arguably the more important trophy now skill wise

i lost 1st leg in CL against a token/scout buyer 1-3 away.

who knows, i might just piss on his parade at home in 2nd smi final leg
    Last edited by Rapyer; 04-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Banned
    you're not the only one in cup final... i'm in too and with 0 dollars. Lvl6
    Dele Lamu likes this.

well done mate
    Rapyer likes this.
    League
    Winner (5) - Seasons 1,2,4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Champios League
    Winner (3) - Seasons 4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Cup
    Last 16 (1) - Season 5

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by horsey View Post
    well done mate
    thank you Horsey, but i still have to win the final

Well I made it to Cup final facing an opponent 3 levels higher and he's got this monster of a ST. I'm a token buyer but I got knocked out CL at quarters on away goals by lesser team, and I made it to the final of CUP vs all teams 3 levels higher. So those teams I face in CUP are non-token buyers.

If you don't buy tokens, your opponents are same quality. You buy tokens your opponents same or better quality. The only advantage of buying tokens is I can build a team to my liking, I can improve the quality faster and buy whatever player I want.

Congratz BTW.

Let's bring that CUP home!!! I'm so sick of being 2nd.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Apprentice
    im planning to make it 3 cup wins in 5 leagues. the other guy isnt a token buyer than ****, it will come down to skill and players

if you want to read over my posting history, i survive on nordeus generated 34 year old players, all 7 of em coupled with some savvy ivestment using only default token deals

FC BETA
    Last edited by Rapyer; 04-02-2013 at 04:46 PM.

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Well I made it to Cup final facing an opponent 3 levels higher and he's got this monster of a ST. I'm a token buyer but I got knocked out CL at quarters on away goals by lesser team, and I made it to the final of CUP vs all teams 3 levels higher. So those teams I face in CUP are non-token buyers.

If you don't buy tokens, your opponents are same quality. You buy tokens your opponents same or better quality. The only advantage of buying tokens is I can build a team to my liking, I can improve the quality faster and buy whatever player I want.

Congratz BTW.

Let's bring that CUP home!!! I'm so sick of being 2nd.
    yes I understand, token buyers are disadvantaged by new format. I will do my best to conquer the Treble this season!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast