Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fking afraid of lv 2, help

fking afraid of lv 2, help

Hello guys, im on my first season, im in first of my league and i think i will win it but im fking afraid of the next season...i do not have giod players.. on my main team, all are 4* and 2 players are 5*... im not a token buyer and i only have 2 tokens and 100k... any tips for next season? Help me please..

Ps: someone send me gifts please, i need it so much i do not have friends on the game :/

. My team is
    Ranka Toco F.C.

Sorry for my bad english

Apprentice
    relax. if u do good investments (spend time in transfer market etc), you can get far. i made CL semi and CUP final spending o couple of dollars only
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

2 tokens and 100k is really bad
    I spent ~40 token(got all via sponsor and free offers) and got a team full of 5* and some already went 6*.
    My average age is ~26 because i bought alot 5* that are almost 30 years old.
    I'm currently leading league and on a good way to get into finals on CL and Cup.

So my advice is:
    - try to surive CL and Cup the first week -> at the beginning of a new season alot people try to buy new players, so you would waste money and tokens
    - save all tokens you can and try to buy a really good ST -> i think having an excellent scorer is the most important thing
    - after that try to buy free players, even if they're only 3 stars, you will need them and they cost little money

If you're not up against a token buyer or someone who got alot tokens from free offers you can beat almost any team on 2.league, CL and Cup.

Dreamer
    Relax young Luke. May (July the) Fourth be with you!

Addicted
    whats your team quality and price?

Level 2 is nothing to worry about unless you end up with a token buyer placed into your league,just try and play the transfer market in and buy a few older 5* players and don't worry about having the greatest of squads around.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for all tips..
    My team quality is 15.8 and price 4.37M..
    What is the best way to get money?Survive on cup and cl?? When i started i was already eliminated on both.. dont know how it works

And what is to build first on stadium??

Addicted
    surviving certainly helps, the price money is quite nice

I made a lot of money when i bought two >1m free agents for 2 or 3 tokens, but for that u need to be lucky. But on the other hand I think with your team u should be able to make top4 in season 2. Noone except me has >18 quality in my league by now and they had 1 season more to improve. Starting in S2 with Q16 should be ok

If it have token buyers ill try to buy good goalkeeper and defensive players and put on defensive with counter attack.. how much costs a 5* 26+ years old on lv2??
    And what should i build on stadium??
    Sry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Edupon View Post
    If it have token buyers ill try to buy good goalkeeper and defensive players and put on defensive with counter attack.. how much costs a 5* 26+ years old on lv2??
    And what should i build on stadium??
    Sry for my bad english
    build any facilities first before any seating expansion, also use natural growth by not using any tokens to speed up construction because thats a waste of tokens.

You should be able to get 26+ 5* players off the transfer market from 2-5 tokens, dont bid for the 29 quality ones or ones with special abilities because they may have bidding wars.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast