Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Official Items

New Official Items

Because it's coming up to the 2017-2018 football season (started already for some countries), I'm just curious to know if there's any announcements on which official items we will get to be seeing in the store on Top Eleven and if any announcements have been made?

I'm guessing they'll definitely be putting new official items in wether it's updated kits or new teams that have signed sponsorship deals with Top Eleven.

* I know Stoke City now have a Top Eleven sponsorship on their kit sleeve, will we also see them have official items in the store?
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Yeah I want to know this as well as I was thinking weather to buy the old Arsenal kits or will the new ones be released on here .

I hope they give us a chance to buy the old ones before they release the new ones (if Arsenal won't be a sponsor anymore)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Just because they made the sleeve contact with STOKE doesn't mean they will appear in the game and is very likely NO. The guys from Top Eleven explained me a while ago how these stuff work and if somehow we will get STOKE in-game it's pretty much possible to don't see anymore one of the next teams: Liverpool or Arsenal.

Sadly they never made pre-announces regarding this so it's hard to guess which teams we will have but in big lines are the same teams. It's very likely to do not see AC Milan anymore thinking that they removed it from SHOP last year during the season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Just because they made the sleeve contact with STOKE doesn't mean they will appear in the game and is very likely NO. The guys from Top Eleven explained me a while ago how these stuff work and if somehow we will get STOKE in-game it's pretty much possible to don't see anymore one of the next teams: Liverpool or Arsenal.

Sadly they never made pre-announces regarding this so it's hard to guess which teams we will have but in big lines are the same teams. It's very likely to do not see AC Milan anymore thinking that they removed it from SHOP last year during the season.
    So you don't think Arsenal will be on there?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STKx Sponge View Post
    So you don't think Arsenal will be on there?
    I'm not saying that they won't be, but if they add STOKE is very likely that Arsenal or Liverpool won't make it anymore. So far Arsenal and Liverpool already have a contract with Top11 and I doubt that Nordeus prefer Stoke over them in-game.

Once again, just cause they get the sleeve contract with Top11 it doesn't mean they will make it ingame.

If you ask me... I guess we will not see Stoke in-game but we will continue to have Arsenal and Liverpool.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Okay, so putting the stoke idea aside, do we have any other ideas who might be coming into the game or is going to be all quiet from Nordeus? If they do remove teams or anything, surely it would be fair to give an announcement.

But usually, like they do with unofficial items, they just remove them from the store with a clue that they might be getting taken off. For example, something like '*3 more days left' or 'was 20 token, now 9 token' and usually put them on with a discounted price. I've never noticed what they do with official items though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding onto that, I remember a few seasons ago when Legia Warszawa were on the game, I went to buy their official kits and they had disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by CJ91 View Post
    Adding onto that, I remember a few seasons ago when Legia Warszawa were on the game, I went to buy their official kits and they had disappeared

That sucks, I hope they'll give us a time if they do get rid of certain kits, really hope they add the new Arsenal ones though

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Hi everyone,

We're starting to update new kits for the coming season now, starting today with PSG, as Ligue 1 kicks off today.

STKx & CJ - I see what you mean about the frustration of not knowing when we're going to be updating and missing the opportunity. Would it be helpful a few days in advance in this thread to let you know which kits we'll be updating next?
    CJ91 and FC Dacia Terra like this.

How abt the one we waiting for.........

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast