Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Official Items

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    How abt the one we waiting for.........

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Hahaha

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    STKx & CJ - I see what you mean about the frustration of not knowing when we're going to be updating and missing the opportunity. Would it be helpful a few days in advance in this thread to let you know which kits we'll be updating next?
    That would be brilliant, it's always nice to have a heads up. Thank you for the response
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    How abt the one we waiting for.........

Stay on topic HairDryer. There are already threads discussing Club History and plenty as well (I already got your message from the Update 5.11 thread ). It's one of the things that's been mentioned on every possible occasion and even without that it would be on our radar. We know the sentiment around this matter and that it's a special feature that players liked. Heck I liked it! And I miss it! I hope we see its return, but there's no need to be snarky about it.

That being said, if I didn't have info on what Club Shop items will be added or vaulted/removed, I'd say - I would like you guys over there to give us a heads up.
    CJ91 and Niddhoeggr like this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Hi guys,

As promised, a bit of advance notice on the next update in the Club Shop.

We're going to be updating the kits of FC Porto and Sporting Clube de Portugal tomorrow, so grab the 16/17 kits of those two clubs before they're refreshed!

Hi everyone,

We're starting to update new kits for the coming season now, starting today with PSG, as Ligue 1 kicks off today.

STKx & CJ - I see what you mean about the frustration of not knowing when we're going to be updating and missing the opportunity. Would it be helpful a few days in advance in this thread to let you know which kits we'll be updating next?
    That would be fantastic. I'll keep a close eye on this thread, I really hope use add Arsenal for another season so I could purchase ;P if not I'll settle for the old ones but would like to know in advance so I can purchase the current away one

Thanks for responses

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Stay on topic HairDryer. There are already threads discussing Club History and plenty as well (I already got your message from the Update 5.11 thread ). It's one of the things that's been mentioned on every possible occasion and even without that it would be on our radar. We know the sentiment around this matter and that it's a special feature that players liked. Heck I liked it! And I miss it! I hope we see its return, but there's no need to be snarky about it.

That being said, if I didn't have info on what Club Shop items will be added or vaulted/removed, I'd say - I would like you guys over there to give us a heads up.
    See Mour told you not to call. Now they calling us snarky.

Wow!wow chill Mour your on the front cover of this game.
    madflo19 and Alessio Fitch like this.

Hi guys,

As promised, a bit of advance notice on the next update in the Club Shop.

We're going to be updating the kits of FC Porto and Sporting Clube de Portugal tomorrow, so grab the 16/17 kits of those two clubs before they're refreshed!
    Anymore updates yet on the premier league kits??

Thanks in advance for your response if you do respond.

Any recent plans/ideas a little confused if he/she is still going to update us ??

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by STKx Sponge View Post
    Any recent plans/ideas a little confused if he/she is still going to update us ??
    Hey STK - yep, back with another update for you! The kits for Arsenal and Liverpool will be updated tomorrow, so grab last year's versions if you've been meaning to, as they'll be updated for the new season shortly.

Hey STK - yep, back with another update for you! The kits for Arsenal and Liverpool will be updated tomorrow, so grab last year's versions if you've been meaning to, as they'll be updated for the new season shortly.
    Yesss! Glad Arsenal are on there for another year!

Thank you
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast