Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By CJ91
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Are training bonuses actually worth using?

Are training bonuses actually worth using?

I'm struggling to get my head round this one. If I play a weaker team or similar using the following...

> formation built to keep possession which either 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1
    > defensive or normal play
    > short passes
    > entire team have passing over 120% & decent strength too.

I play the so called 'possession' training bonus and my team give the ball away every time they try to build up play.

Not only that, but if you play the defensive bonus, using a defensive formation, using the defensive tactic .. your team ignore you and still end up getting counter attacked against.

Any advice would be helpful. As I haven't got a clue what's going on. Unless my team are just a bunch of ignorant... [insert multiple swear words here]
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Sadly like many features we discuss in this game the training bonus seems to be just visual .Abandoned teams don't have it so why do they still surprise us. It all comes down to being prepared to the best we can before the matches to have some peace of mind for ourselves. In the end all our preparation is not worth much since the results show otherwise. I read in some thread that even the live animation does not represent what happens in the pitch so its even harder to tell if these features even make an impact. Basically let's just have fun preparing our players and setting up the tactics cause we can't make sense of what happens during the match.
    CJ91 and FC Dacia Terra like this.