Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: ...Explaining the plan... posible future forum pastime...

...Explaining the plan... posible future forum pastime...

Now that we have a weekend guess the scores with Token rewards, so we're running some activity (as world cups, of which I will try to obtain too Tk's if I can^^ and run it sometimes)

I will explain something related to this, but is more elaborated, and I need to link all (my time, the entire map of the time per contest, prizes etc)

As I said in the other thread, I was thinking in to do a C̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ Guess and Conqueer / Risk style game, as I think can be so entertaining, and didactic too culturizing aabout the world countries.
    First of all I would like to link it to the weekend contest, so will occupy less time to manage it, and too would be related to a started contest that right now give tokens as prize.

I explain my idea:

This is a map of Europe
    ...Explaining the plan... posible future forum pastime...-ria8v.png

The idea is do a game in what everyone represent a country, and the target would be conqueer the entire map, playing weekly 1vs1 attacks, and, with some rules.

So, the matches of the weekend contest would decide, how went the 1vs1 attacks,

The rules would try to have the most posible fair scenario to play in a way that can be funny and give chances.

People will have access to participe, as long as exists a "empty country with no owner", and will last when 1 country conqueers the entire map.

As we have a forum made of managers from the entire world, maybe can be allowed for the starting "conquerors" play with a country out of europe.

During almost the entire week the movements would be prepared. This can be long so.... we would do a chronollogy with all the "emperors" that controlled a empire and that will have the right to leave it's place to another player to continue. Legacy, it's called.

Have u ever played games similar to Risk?
    Last edited by khris; 07-30-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    Spartan117 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes but Risk needs dices.
    How can we play here ?
    I mean what's T11 has to do with ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I love the idea. It is no surprise I like the forum more than the game itself nowadays.
    Spartan117 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I love the idea. It is no surprise I like the forum more than the game itself nowadays.
    Lol d forum is more interesting than the game these days. I'm getting really trolled in association matches
    The Best of the Best

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes but Risk needs dices.
    How can we play here ?
    I mean what's T11 has to do with ?
    Yea, simply, we use the "guess the scores" (with real scores, as I like to have "veridic results, without manipulate") to decide the winner of every attack.

So, let's say, during the week, I will give every participant, 3 posible "orders to be done". Of course I will add a "rule to give more Initiative to some participants" to give the option, to attack in first place and have priority attacking. Then depending of the rules and scenario I will decide what 1 vs 1 can be done that are inside the orders given, and too inside the rules.

So, a country with better "initiative" will have, in case of draw, advantadge to undo the draw and do the conquer. To conquer a country we will check the scores guessed of every participant and the results will determine who wins the combat.

I will add some rules to limit the conquers and regions to be conquered, as some rules related to the "main country of each empire"... and more or less, this is the idea, but can be perfectly done, we just need conquerors ...

Rules, for the "capitals" or main countries, or for airstrikes to conqueer countries from far away too will be added.

edited: well would look with the weeks passing, something like this... really can have additions, and it's evolution in the rules... there are many ways to play it really... adding defense options, playing like in cards, so adding skills for every country conquered.. etc

...Explaining the plan... posible future forum pastime...-map-war-ii.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 07-30-2017 at 07:56 PM.

hmmm,.... the first map is realistic as show the form as I know it.. and is editable to paint each country in one uniform colour as I want, but I found another editable too, in what I can add by myself Armenia and Azerbaijan next to Georgia and maybe will be the best option, have Andorra, Vatican city and San Marino too... plus have Chipre and Russia that dont appear in the 1st xD

Soon the IIIrd World War gonna start xD

...Explaining the plan... posible future forum pastime...-europe-map-green-editable-risk-ed1.jpg

lol khris I was just gonna say that.
    khris likes this.

Writing rules, ideas, etc in the offtopic.

https://forum.topeleven.com/share-so...ly-orders.html

this seems wayy more confusing than i thought....

Quote Originally Posted by imjusthjoshinya View Post
    this seems wayy more confusing than i thought....
    Wil be simple to understand once will start. The rules are needed to do more or less as in the real game, which have turns, orders, oportunity to defend, etc
    Of course I will be explaining the situation and options that players can do, because I plan to do it a little complex xD