Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 5 Post By brolly

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No stats during the match

No stats during the match

What the matter with this game at the 76 minute still no stats

After the match (draw) i did get the stats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No stats during the match-zero.jpg  
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 08-02-2017 at 08:12 PM.

It's strange but maybe it's because the match was 0-0. Usually when you log in from the first minute you only see the stats after 20" minutes or so. One thing that I've noticed is that when you log in to the match after it has started the stats will be shown even earlier in the game. If it happens again try closing the app and opening it again,
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Apprentice
    Go to home page for maybe 1 second during the game ( leave the match), back to the match and your stats will update.

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk

i did leave the match to support a friend and then ill did go back and it was the 76 minute in the second half

Never had it before (but at the moment the game is reacting very strange)

Sometimes when i log in i get 3 or 4 disconnections before the game is running

But thanks for the workaround

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Go to home page for maybe 1 second during the game ( leave the match), back to the match and your stats will update.

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk
    As Brolly, mentioned - Just jump back to the Home menu and back in to the match after. This will update the match stats.
    Sometimes the server might not be able to update the local client (Your app) with the required data for the stats so switching between the menus helps with, basically, refreshing them which gets them updated. I have to do this myself every now and then.