Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: CL Group standing

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    when someone cannot see a pinned thread about the rules of Champion's League but can see a troll game from miles

Attachment 85774
    No one's complaining about troll results, Nik. I accept my loss of standing & will take on whoever I'm up against.

Just asked for clarification on the rules, as I was under a mistaken impression. I checked the in game help & this wasn't mentioned. And no, I didn't go trawling through pinned threads for something that imo should be mentioned in game. Thanks for your help. Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    No one's complaining about troll results, Nik. I accept my loss of standing & will take on whoever I'm up against.

Just asked for clarification on the rules, as I was under a mistaken impression. I checked the in game help & this wasn't mentioned. And no, I didn't go trawling through pinned threads for something that imo should be mentioned in game. Thanks for your help. Cheers

Yep I don't know either to whom Nik is referring too. Neither you or I were complaining.
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 08-05-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not referring to you or Palash specifically.
    It was referring actually to anther post in a T11 fb group where also someone had the question why disqualified and also read many wrong answers (Madflo and Bunzo know what I mean).
    Sometimes, even the adms of those T11 groups cannot guide their members.
    But generally yes, I 've seen so many "accusations" about troll games or the "fairness" of the game from people who don't know some basics of the game.

and some times I 'm just in a troll mood - lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-05-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If Real gets knocked out of copa del Rey for playing an illegible player Chercheyev I think, than lets give people a break.I think it was during Mou's era lol .Speaking against troll results, HERESEY lol
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Thanks for clearing the doubts..including mine @Madflo19 and @Nik
    Last edited by achiie; 08-06-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm not referring to you or Palash specifically.
    It was referring actually to anther post in a T11 fb group where also someone had the question why disqualified and also read many wrong answers (Madflo and Bunzo know what I mean).
    Sometimes, even the adms of those T11 groups cannot guide their members.
    But generally yes, I 've seen so many "accusations" about troll games or the "fairness" of the game from people who don't know some basics of the game.

and some times I 'm just in a troll mood - lol
    Heheh no worries. Gotcha.

nikolgiorgos and Niddhoeggr like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12