Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: July Fourth CONTEST Number 1

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Don't forget Harrogate Town. Especially from next season
    Yes.. lol... If I keep adding more clubs on the list then most other people could say that theyre team should be considered to be in that list.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes.. lol... If I keep adding more clubs on the list then most other people could say that theyre team should be considered to be in that list.
    Haha yeah true mate

It just turned out to be sad and pathetic, but it doesn't surprise me. But hey, this forum is "heaven" in comparison to the T11 FB page.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It just turned out to be sad and pathetic, but it doesn't surprise me. But hey, this forum is "heaven" in comparison to the T11 FB page.
    Oh God.... lol Thats insane what you see for the comments on there, what I don't get is Top Eleven has over 10 million managers and there is only around say 200 or so active regular posters on the forum.
    Ljepoje likes this.

I saw some of these things coming, which informed my reduced level of activities on the forum. To be honest, July and a few others are the ones sustaining this forum - there contributions cannot be under estimated. Hopefully they don't get discourage...
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    I saw some of these things coming, which informed my reduced level of activities on the forum. To be honest, July and a few others are the ones sustaining this forum - there contributions cannot be under estimated. Hopefully they don't get discourage...
    Yes your right there. I got a bit tired a fed up the other day and almost left the forum for a good bit, There is only a handful of good posters that talk about what goes on in the game rather than the complaints posts or the posts were people come on here just to ask on how to beat a formation/team. I like these match reports that a minority of forum members tend post.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There's just something about this forum.. Like when Nordeus have contests, we have people who never post randomly come out of nowhere and enter in for the competition and leave forever. And also the people who make accounts but never post and just freeload all the tips and advice on here. It must be them who decide to troll
    I made a suggestion to MDKII to hide all contents of this forum to non-registered users at the very least.

one thing that is nice, to know who everyone is on the forum (exept the new users)
    Nex Club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    There's just something about this forum.. Like when Nordeus have contests, we have people who never post randomly come out of nowhere and enter in for the competition and leave forever. And also the people who make accounts but never post and just freeload all the tips and advice on here. It must be them who decide to troll
    And how many are the new users that send friendship requests at random?! they can be troll as well, because lot of use didn't accept friendship

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    And how many are the new users that send friendship requests at random?! they can be troll as well, because lot of use didn't accept friendship
    Are you on about the friendship lists on this forum?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast