Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cup Final???

3-5-2
    His is same as 3w-1-3n-3. My guess is he has blue arrow on DMC, don't let his position fool you.
    And it all depends on your team and players. worse comes to worSe you can't decide, just play your best formation you usually plays, I suggest pack the midfield as 3 mc is usually strong, if you use DMC blue arrow with 2 DC and red arrow with 3dc.
    4-5-1 V is gay!
    Last edited by fmldotcom; 04-04-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    3-5-2
    His is same as 3w-1-3n-3. My guess is he has blue arrow on DMC, don't let his position fool you.
    And it all depends on your team and players. worse comes to worSe you can't decide, just play your best formation you usually plays, I suggest pack the midfield as 3 mc is usually strong, if you use DMC blue arrow with 2 DC and red arrow with 3dc.
    4-5-1 V is gay!
    I want to go with 5-3N-2 what do think??

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Fazil View Post
    I want to go with 5-3N-2 what do think??
    Isn't your team better? Why you even scared? Need to win Cup final? Who needs to lose a final? I already told you pack midfield! You ask me 5-3-2 means packing defense. What the hell is up with countering formation to the extreme going on defense? How you going to attack him with 5 defenders? His team is all 2-3*, don't tell me your team is worse. If I were you I go 3-4-3, 3 ST against 1 DC? What you think your chances are?

Anyways, if you must use 5-3-2 use long ball through middle, good luck!
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Apprentice
    Isn't your team better? Why you even scared? Need to win Cup final? Who needs to lose a final? I already told you pack midfield! You ask me 5-3-2 means packing defense. What the hell is up with countering formation to the extreme going on defense? How you going to attack him with 5 defenders? His team is all 2-3*, don't tell me your team is worse. If I were you I go 3-4-3, 3 ST against 1 DC? What you think your chances are?

Anyways, if you must use 5-3-2 use long ball through middle, good luck!
    My teams is 4* if something go wrong i will play 3-4-3 at second half,, match starts in 5 minutes. thanks

Apprentice
    Cup Final???-win.jpg

Won 1-0,, after changing tactics and tookoff MC brought AML.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazil View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	win.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	4491

Won 1-0,, after changing tactics and tookoff MC brought AML.
    LOL!!! Why you block your own team? What did the AML do?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Apprentice
    LOL!!! Why you block your own team? What did the AML do?
    Not scored but I had more shots on the goal. first half I had only 2 Shoots on target.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123