Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: State of the game and tanking

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Tone View Post
    when you have no video boosters and others managers have a lot what to do
    1 manager have 5 video a day mean he have 150 rest pack a season
    1 manager have 30 video a day mean he have 900 rest pack a seson
    some managers have 60 video a day...... some also have 0 a day ....
    and this why so many tankers born , 750 rest pack less in a month is equal to 690 tokens .
    i personally never tank but i understand some do it because they feel is unfair to have no video and after they want pay back time
    i believe when managers will have equal booster 90% of tanker will be gone .
    nordeus are aware of managers with no video booster and will allow them to tank otherwise they have to quit.

about real tankers have only one way to make them gone , everybody in the league with them should sacrifice a season{ not funny at all} and tankers will not relegate.

Solutions is easy , give 30 free booster daily to all manager and create a easy program to recognize all tankers and delete them but you all now like me it will not happen .

nordeus are smart and they should be , never forget this is business and have to generate money , and every business are for sell and i am sure they have a good value on the applications market .

like the song of the Clash , Should i stay or Should i go

i stay and wish only to have 30 video a day to be able to organised and manage my team like it should be.
    Read my posts carefully, I have no problem with normal tankers but these exploiters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Problem is as usual human nature is to exploit. Become a 170% team for associations and eventually unleash that team in cup league cl. Also what if those who get 900 greens also exploit? Where does it all end? Just a big mess of a game!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Problem is as usual human nature is to exploit. Become a 170% team for associations and eventually unleash that team in cup league cl. Also what if those who get 900 greens also exploit? Where does it all end? Just a big mess of a game!

How many times you've faced a +160% tanker? I have never faced, even in Associations.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    How many times you've faced a +160% tanker? I have never faced, even in Associations.

Last season 165% team former tanker in my league. I started season 115%. End of season he was 167% I was 133.5%. I won the league despite losing to him twice. Somehow he dropped points elsewhere :-) . I have him again this season. I lead by 3 pts currently having beat him finally. Gap narrowed. 148% him 127% me currently. He is also in my cl as are several other big teams +1 with 140% teams

State of the game and tanking

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Last season 165% team former tanker in my league. I started season 115%. End of season he was 167% I was 133.5%. I won the league despite losing to him twice. Somehow he dropped points elsewhere :-) . I have him again this season. I lead by 3 pts currently having beat him finally. Gap narrowed. 148% him 127% me currently. He is also in my cl as are several other big teams +1 with 140% teams

Pump the team to 150%, and you will be fine lol. I don't really get how you manage to beat a 148% team with your current Q and tactics lol, engine must have marked you as an invincible team. Btw, the reason why you face such teams must be you have been playing competitive season by season, mine was same before tanking, besides as I mentioned, I have never faced a +140% team, even in associations.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Pump the team to 150%, and you will be fine lol. I don't really get how you manage to beat a 148% team with your current Q and tactics lol, engine must have marked you as an invincible team. Btw, the reason why you face such teams must be you have been playing competitive season by season, mine was same before tanking, besides as I mentioned, I have never faced a +140% team, even in associations.

Yes I'm marked due to back 2 back trebles. This team lost to worse teams than me. I can only think he was badly prepared (condition morale win bonus). He doesn't attend games. Also his players seem skill balanced. So although high overall q his players have skills around 200 mark rather than having a striker with say 300+ shooting etc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123